Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Premier Girls Fastpitch

PGF predictions 14u

Questions and discussions involving PGF

by fastpitchdad05 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:04 am

Slappydad wrote:Yes all of those teams I put up were straight from the at large list! I just wanted to start some banter. Now that the games are almost concluded and you have hind sight to your advantage you want to run your mouths.

Where were you before the games were played?

Oh and for what it's worth the Angels-Tyson team is good!! Especially the pitcher.

The luck of the draw can take a team a long way. Some damn good teams went to the losers bracket early cause of an unfortunate draw while some other teams of lesser talent got a few easy ones under their belt.

Good luck to all still left in the tourney!!

Slappydad, I don't have a dog in this fight as my DD has been playing 18U for 3 summers now.

I wasn't running my mouth, I was just bored and I thought I'd give updates on all the posts, yours included, that made predictions.

I'd tell you you're being too sensitive, but I was a 14U dad once myself and well...let's just say I made a not-so grand entrance on to the HeyBucket scene. :oops: :lol: :oops:
fastpitchdad05
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Slappydad » Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:26 am

Fastpitchdad,

I wasn't pin pointing you bud, I was just making a general comment how people in general like to call out people for being wrong after the fact and not before. I really didn't expect any of those teams I listed to win much of anything. I was just having some fun.

I have to agree with the other poster that the chase for the PGF berth was worth it. The experience in the stands even as a spectator was amazing let alone what the kids got to experience. It was great!

My true prediction now that I have seen many of the teams is Angels Tyson or the So Cal As Quarrels team. The Sun Cats are pretty dang scrappy as well.
Slappydad

by fastpitchdad05 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:41 am

Slappydad wrote:Fastpitchdad,

I wasn't pin pointing you bud, I was just making a general comment how people in general like to call out people for being wrong after the fact and not before. I really didn't expect any of those teams I listed to win much of anything. I was just having some fun.

I have to agree with the other poster that the chase for the PGF berth was worth it. The experience in the stands even as a spectator was amazing let alone what the kids got to experience. It was great!

My true prediction now that I have seen many of the teams is Angels Tyson or the So Cal As Quarrels team. The Sun Cats are pretty dang scrappy as well.

No worries. Glad you and DD enjoyed your experience.

We'll be up there starting Sunday for 18 Platinum. Who knows...maybe next year it will be 18 Premier.
fastpitchdad05
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Fastpitch4Life » Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:14 pm

Slappydad wrote:Fastpitchdad,

OCBB Campbell - Back to Back
"I learned the path to Heaven is full of sinners and believers,
learned that happiness on earth ain't just for high achievers."
Fastpitch4Life
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Slappydad » Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:05 pm

BB Campbell is a good team but the other two are better. It's not out of the question that BB can beat those other two but it'll take an exceptional game.
Slappydad

Previous

Return to Premier Girls Fastpitch