Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Premier Girls Fastpitch

PGF blind draw?

Questions and discussions involving PGF

by onlooker » Fri May 16, 2014 8:46 am

Safebyahare wrote:Whiskey, hookers, blind draw,,,someone always gets an ugly one. :o

that's what the whiskey is for
onlooker

by Battle » Fri May 16, 2014 10:37 am

Spazsdad wrote:You could hand out free whiskey and hookers and people would still complain.
People stating their opinion that this wasn't a blind draw have no proof to support their theory other than they didn't like how the draw turned out and are basically calling the PGF directors liars.
I remember many years ago people complaining about ASA draws, it just comes with the territory. You know, the same territory that grows sour grapes :P

That's funny. :lol:

People from a state that complained the most to ASA about the stupidest things telling people from other states to quit complaining. At the same time referencing ASA. Unbelievable...
Last edited by Battle on Fri May 16, 2014 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way!
Battle

by ontheblack » Fri May 16, 2014 11:28 am

Spazsdad wrote:You could hand out free whiskey and hookers and people would still complain.

Is this only going to happen in Texas, or will PGF do this in HB as well? If not, this isnt fair.
ontheblack

by exD1dad » Fri May 16, 2014 3:00 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"It's not giving up if you discover you've been chasing the wrong destiny" -Morley LA street artist who posted this on Melrose Avenue in Jan '14
exD1dad
Premium Member
Premium Member

Previous

Return to Premier Girls Fastpitch