Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Premier Girls Fastpitch

10u in PGF?

Questions and discussions involving PGF

by catcherzrule » Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:51 pm

I had heard that the PGF board was meeting last week and that one of the subjects MAY be having 10's in PGF this summer. Has anyone heard more on this?

Thanks.

:)
catcherzrule

by Fastpitch4Life » Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:47 pm

catcherzrule wrote:I had heard that the PGF board was meeting last week and that one of the subjects MAY be having 10's in PGF this summer. Has anyone heard more on this?

Thanks.

Just an opinion here. Whether or not PGF includes 10U, if you are in So Cal, I would recommend you consider ASA nationals for 10U. My DD played at ASA Nationals in 10U and PGF in 12U. She said she liked ASA better because all the girls got to travel accross the country and stay in a hotel together and had a blast. Since her team is So Cal based, that didn't happen in 12U. Part of the fun of travel ball is to travel. If you are up north or out of state, never mind, if PGF includes 10U come on down, but for all the new So Cal teams in 10U, ASA nationals is a great vacation and the girls will have a great time together.
Last edited by Fastpitch4Life on Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I learned the path to Heaven is full of sinners and believers,
learned that happiness on earth ain't just for high achievers."
Fastpitch4Life
Premium Member
Premium Member

by jmo » Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:47 pm

catcherzrule wrote:I had heard that the PGF board was meeting last week and that one of the subjects MAY be having 10's in PGF this summer. Has anyone heard more on this?

Thanks.

FALSE and FALSE
"It is better to have loved and lost than to live with a Psycho the rest of your life."
jmo
Premium Member
Premium Member

by PDad » Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:34 pm

jmo wrote:

Thanks.

FALSE and FALSE

jmo's response is strictly for PGF Nationals. There are some 10U PGF events (e.g. Midwest Regional Championship).
PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by DaveBetcherPGF » Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:38 am

Yes we are offering 10U at the PGF MIDWEST REGIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP EVENT this year. Simply go to http://www.premiergirlsfastpitch.com/to ... hp?tid=320 to register.

We have been asked by some programs in the Midwest to offer an alternative. The 10's will play at the same venues as the rest of the age brackets. To promote the 10 and 12 level at PGF, we offer a discounted registration fee to help teams with their budgets.

Great way for teams to experience a National Event atmosphere with opening ceremonies, quality teams at all ages, great fields and venues, plus the PGF quality and brand!

Hope to see some new faces at the younger levels this year!

July 23-26 ST CHARLES ILLINOIS!

I am the Illinois State PGF Director and host for the Midwest Regional Championships
DaveBetcherPGF

Return to Premier Girls Fastpitch