Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Premier Girls Fastpitch

How come PGF doesn't run their national like the rest?

Questions and discussions involving PGF

by Goldball4 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:31 pm

Are they afraid they wont get teams to try and qualify for nationals? Would these teams just say screw it due to cost, and having to chase a berth down. Would they just go to Triple Crown, or back to ASA? Very curious why they still give invites out, after saying it was only going to be 2 years of them? 4 years later, and they still have to give berths out for some reason.
Goldball4

by jonriv » Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:52 am

I don't like it either. However, if an organization don't like it- go somewhere else!
jonriv

by fastpitchdad05 » Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:20 pm

jonriv wrote:I don't like it either. However, if an organization don't like it- go somewhere else!

Amen...at least we have a choice now.
fastpitchdad05
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Goldball4 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:27 pm

I think if they run it like they said they were going to, then this thing would be awesome! Have everyone qualify except the top 9. Teams like the explosion, minors gold, grapettes,and the 2 texas teams that have no right getting an invite. They need to qualify. I see they took Irvine Sting off the board because of complaints, but that should be around the board. Again i believe teams would not come if they had to chase, and that would be very bad for PGF.
Goldball4

Return to Premier Girls Fastpitch