Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Premier Girls Fastpitch

PGF Early Thanksgiving Camp/Clinic

Questions and discussions involving PGF

by average_joe » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:07 pm

Hi,
I was wondering when we would receive notice if our DD was accepted into the camp?

I noticed on the PGF site that registration is now closed and fortunately I signed my daughter up and paid for this clinic the very first day it was open, right after receiving the email from PGF.

Thanks!
average_joe

by blue1956 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:28 pm

Maybe after xmas you will get your refund!!! :lol: :lol: I wonder how many girls will be at the camp the same time their team is playing in the showcase....and will the scouts be at the camp or at the games that's the question??? Just saying!!!
blue1956

by average_joe » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:11 pm

blue1956 wrote:Maybe after xmas you will get your refund!!! :lol: :lol: I wonder how many girls will be at the camp the same time their team is playing in the showcase....and will the scouts be at the camp or at the games that's the question??? Just saying!!!

The last two Surf City tourneys my DD attended (this fall) did not have games on Friday night and the camp is being held Friday night. I'm pretty sure this will be the case this time, but if DD has to miss a game for the camp I'm sure her coaches will understand. :D

I'm not sure if it's first come first serve or if they're using a different criteria to choose the girls, but if for some reason my DD wasn't chosen I'm confident that PGF will refund the money in a timely manner.
average_joe

by NumeroUno » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:32 pm

a lot of schools send two coaches, one at camp one at games
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by average_joe » Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:20 pm

I understand that this is still 11 days away, but I was wondering if anyone that signed up paid has received notification that their DD has been accepted into the camp?
average_joe

by NumeroUno » Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:11 pm

yes I heard from a few people that kids have been notified that they are in
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by average_joe » Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:19 pm

NumeroUno wrote:yes I heard from a few people that kids have been notified that they are in

Hmm...that may not be a good sign. :?

Thanks Uno
average_joe

by jmo » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:47 pm

average_joe wrote:I understand that this is still 11 days away, but I was wondering if anyone that signed up paid has received notification that their DD has been accepted into the camp?

The list of accepted players is up on the website. Refunds will be sent out this week and next. There were over 500 players that registered so please be patient and know that everyone not accepted will be refunded :D
"It is better to have loved and lost than to live with a Psycho the rest of your life."
jmo
Premium Member
Premium Member

by average_joe » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:16 pm

jmo wrote:
average_joe wrote:I understand that this is still 11 days away, but I was wondering if anyone that signed up paid has received notification that their DD has been accepted into the camp?

The list of accepted players is up on the website. Refunds will be sent out this week and next. There were over 500 players that registered so please be patient and know that everyone not accepted will be refunded :D

Well better luck next time I guess. :|

Thanks JMO
average_joe

by woodmail » Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:36 pm

Wow. Tried to get my DD in but she plays for a mid-market team. Did not see many of those on the list. Most of those selected were from the big name teams that already have lots of colleges following them. Maybe it's sour grapes but the rich keep getting richer. No opportunity for a girl not on a name team to be discovered.
woodmail

Return to Premier Girls Fastpitch