Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Premier Girls Fastpitch

PGF Insurance

Questions and discussions involving PGF

by xyzdude » Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:47 am

Thanks Michele for the kind words.

Not to sound like a commercial, but PGF will be introducing a new feature in it's insurance program as well - "organization" coverage. If an organization registers and insures all teams within the organization, we will be able to give you a group policy that includes all the teams and the organizational entity. It is my experience that many organizations do not have any coverage. There is no extra cost to arrange your insurance this way. The teams and the organization will share the limit (rather than have their own limit) but since our policy has no aggregate limitation this should not be a significant concern. This feature will be added to the insurance portfolio on the PGF website in the next week or so.

If you have questions, you can always reach me at gary@newborninsurance.com or 800.821.6802. Thanks.

Gary Newborn
G. S. Newborn & Associates, Inc.
xyzdude

by PuraVida » Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:39 pm

We faxed in the claim form with multiple invoices on 4th of the month.

Per our statements, claims were processed on the 7th of the month with payments made out to the various providers.

Claims processed and paid in 3 day; we were impressed to say the least.

ps: Gary is easily accessible via email & phone and very helpful.
PuraVida

by NumeroUno » Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:47 pm

That is amazing. I paid ASA insurance for about 9 years. Even when I could have made a claim I didn't and I ran it through my own personal insurance. The very first claim I made with ASA they turned down... Another reason why PGF is on the rise and ASA is on a down hill spiral.

I have supported ASA for years enjoyed going to ASA nationals. When all the ASA PGF and TCS talk was going on here I emailed ASA reps to come on here and talk like the other groups did, they didn't even respond.

My advice to all of you , do not buy ASA insurance

Yep still salty two years later :evil:
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by fastpitchdad05 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:19 pm

NumeroUno wrote:That is amazing. I paid ASA insurance for about 9 years. Even when I could have made a claim I didn't and I ran it through my own personal insurance. The very first claim I made with ASA they turned down... Another reason why PGF is on the rise and ASA is on a down hill spiral.

I have supported ASA for years enjoyed going to ASA nationals. When all the ASA PGF and TCS talk was going on here I emailed ASA reps to come on here and talk like the other groups did, they didn't even respond.

My advice to all of you , do not buy ASA insurance

Yep still salty two years later :evil:

My experience with one of the owners of the company that runs ASA insurance (not even having anything to do with insurance mind you) at a an ASA tournament was so bad that I swore that day that my DD would never attend another ASA tournament. Just absolutely one of the worst human beings I have ever encountered.

It came as no surprise when I did research on them to find out that they have a horrible reputation.

Steer clear at all costs...
fastpitchdad05
Premium Member
Premium Member

Previous

Return to Premier Girls Fastpitch