Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Premier Girls Fastpitch

Premier vs. Platinum

Questions and discussions involving PGF

by extiger » Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:52 am

I believe Platinum is a very good thing. The idea is to get the players exposure. There are many great players that don't play on elite teams. Platinum provides a good opportunity for exposure.
extiger
Premium Member
Premium Member

by ajaywill » Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:19 pm

americandad wrote:The hardest thing about 18a nationals is trying to compete without bringing in college players.We went with my 18a team last year.when you play a team with 7 players that just graduated high school and 6 more that just got done with their freshman year of college, it can be difficult with a team of 16 year old juniors.Not an excuse, you just need to plan your team a little different

Or you could play at 16u.....just sayin.....
ajaywill

by Trophy Hunter » Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:35 pm

extiger wrote:I believe Platinum is a very good thing. The idea is to get the players exposure. There are many great players that don't play on elite teams. Platinum provides a good opportunity for exposure.

This exactly. Another great move by PGF in opening up the Platinum series to keep players playing and providing them another opportunity to be seen. A lot of kids are glad that PGF listens. ;)

And while we're on the subject of listening, my kid wants to know if you can get Justin Beiber for Opening Ceremonies next year? Just a thought, something to work on. :mrgreen:
Ladies, if a man tells you he will fix it, he will fix it. There is no reason to remind him about it every six months.
Trophy Hunter

Previous

Return to Premier Girls Fastpitch