Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Premier Girls Fastpitch

Point streak

Questions and discussions involving PGF

by fastpitchdad05 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:57 pm

Although I do appreciate the aim and the effort, I have found that there are so many inaccuracies with our games alone that I cannot truly rely on what I'm seeing for other games.

Really the only thing that you can rely on are the final results. Hopefully as PGF grows this will be resolved. :)
fastpitchdad05
Premium Member
Premium Member

by ICMTM » Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:55 am

fastpitchdad05 wrote:Although I do appreciate the aim and the effort, I have found that there are so many inaccuracies with our games alone that I cannot truly rely on what I'm seeing for other games.

Really the only thing that you can rely on are the final results. Hopefully as PGF grows this will be resolved. :)

It's an amateur sport. The fact we're getting something is kind of an amazing thing. It wasn't too long ago you had to call home or wait until a newspaper came out. There are still inaccuracies in the newspaper.
ICMTM

by fastpitchdad05 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:43 pm

ICMTM wrote:
fastpitchdad05 wrote:Although I do appreciate the aim and the effort, I have found that there are so many inaccuracies with our games alone that I cannot truly rely on what I'm seeing for other games.

It's an amateur sport. The fact we're getting something is kind of an amazing thing. It wasn't too long ago you had to call home or wait until a newspaper came out. There are still inaccuracies in the newspaper.

I totally understand. But it needs to be understood that you can't pop on Pointstreak to check out what your friend's DD is doing at another field and be confident that you are seeing accurate stats.

It's understandable why not, but that's still my point. Take both for what they're worth. :)

It is still definitely a plus that I appreciate.
fastpitchdad05
Premium Member
Premium Member

by exD1dad » Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:41 pm

My experience over 7 16U games last week was very accurate for the scorekeepers.

A couple of CSULB players on the job & then with a PGF official coming by (at the perfect time) to add an assist in ITB stat entry.

Compared to ASA... There's no comparison :lol:
"It's not giving up if you discover you've been chasing the wrong destiny" -Morley LA street artist who posted this on Melrose Avenue in Jan '14
exD1dad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by tnkrbell13 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:46 pm

We see the inaccuracies and take them with a grain of salt...

One of our pitchers had a hit and an RBI without ever entering the game :lol:

Love being able to see the scores! Sadly, we are now watching from home :cry:
tnkrbell13
Premium Member
Premium Member

by ICMTM » Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:45 pm

exD1dad wrote:My experience over 7 16U games last week was very accurate for the scorekeepers.

A couple of CSULB players on the job & then with a PGF official coming by (at the perfect time) to add an assist in ITB stat entry.

Compared to ASA... There's no comparison :lol:

Actually ASA is streaming certain games so you can see it for yourself. I don't want to watch per say, but it's nice to see the scores instantaneously.
ICMTM

by aojr03 » Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:51 pm

whats frustrating is that it stops mid game. yesterdays Intensity game stopped in the 5th with the game on the line and never got back til the final score. Just happened again vs the Batbusters.
aojr03

Previous

Return to Premier Girls Fastpitch