Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Premier Girls Fastpitch

PGF 16U and 14U updates

Questions and discussions involving PGF

by TheCloser » Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:54 pm

Over the years Mark never has wanted to play a ton of tournaments, not sure why but his philosophy has always been "those that can't teach play all the time". Not sure I've agreed with it over the years all the time but the man has always figured out a way to build champions so we've had limited chances to win "actual " tournaments over the years but I'm happy to say there's a method to the madness and he's found a way to lead a group of girls to another national championship. Call him want you want but he almost has two hands full of rings!
I don't believe in fate, I believe in odds!
TheCloser

by #32 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:03 pm

MoeFoes wrote:
#32 wrote:
jmo wrote:
#32 wrote:
NumeroUno wrote:oh okay

Only you are allowed an opinion? Sorry if I offended your DD team. Wasn't my intention, just reporting what I saw this week!!

Have you been with Sota all along? Original club to Anderson to FC to SCA in four seasons. :lol:

What you saw this week?? Sota was 9th, Corona Angels went 2 and Q (49th), Team Mizuno Megee was 33rd. Guess I was not watching the same games.

Funny you left out OCBB Meyer, FCC Blanco and Beverly Bandits. Guess that hurts your lame point. SCA Smith is best A's team at PGF 2013!! Good luck :P :P :oops:

SCA smith is a very good team. The 98 pitcher they used from Illinois Hawks is solid. I've seen OCBB a few times this year and they lost a few games to teams that didn't make it past the 3rd round. They played great tournament style ball and deserved to play for the ship. Everybody knows that TM Megee was the team to beat going in. Mainly because of the coach, past record and the player depth but nobody told Team Power.
Most of the CA teams are dangerously good for 1 maybe 2 games. But this was a tourney where you had to be solid for 3+ games. Bandits sticks and #40 in the circle were amazing. Great job to them. Sting wasnt taken very serious to start but definately made their mark. I wasnt too impressed with FC blanco in winter but won Colorado, 5th in Reno, and 3rd at PGF. SCA sota made a nice run and will be the team to beat next year. I don't see the 2015s on these teams staying down in 16u. So next year will be much of the same.

Sota has been the favorite since Anderson, maybe 2014 he can deliver? Probably not.

by J Fierce » Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:47 pm

#32 wrote:
MoeFoes wrote:
#32 wrote:
jmo wrote:
#32 wrote:

Only you are allowed an opinion? Sorry if I offended your DD team. Wasn't my intention, just reporting what I saw this week!!

Have you been with Sota all along? Original club to Anderson to FC to SCA in four seasons. :lol:

What you saw this week?? Sota was 9th, Corona Angels went 2 and Q (49th), Team Mizuno Megee was 33rd. Guess I was not watching the same games.

Funny you left out OCBB Meyer, FCC Blanco and Beverly Bandits. Guess that hurts your lame point. SCA Smith is best A's team at PGF 2013!! Good luck :P :P :oops:

SCA smith is a very good team. The 98 pitcher they used from Illinois Hawks is solid. I've seen OCBB a few times this year and they lost a few games to teams that didn't make it past the 3rd round. They played great tournament style ball and deserved to play for the ship. Everybody knows that TM Megee was the team to beat going in. Mainly because of the coach, past record and the player depth but nobody told Team Power.
Most of the CA teams are dangerously good for 1 maybe 2 games. But this was a tourney where you had to be solid for 3+ games. Bandits sticks and #40 in the circle were amazing. Great job to them. Sting wasnt taken very serious to start but definately made their mark. I wasnt too impressed with FC blanco in winter but won Colorado, 5th in Reno, and 3rd at PGF. SCA sota made a nice run and will be the team to beat next year. I don't see the 2015s on these teams staying down in 16u. So next year will be much of the same.

Sota has been the favorite since Anderson, maybe 2014 he can deliver? Probably not.

Bitter OJ, party of 1, your tables ready :roll:
Stay thirsty, my friends
J Fierce

by #32 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:46 am

J Fierce wrote:
#32 wrote:
MoeFoes wrote:
#32 wrote:
jmo wrote:
#32 wrote:

Bitter OJ, party of 1, your tables ready :roll:

Please explain why I am bitter? You don't know me or my kid and nobody can detect tone via text or email/blog? Am I not allowed an opinion on HB? You regulars pretend to be nice but the second someone posts FACTS that upset you, uh oh!!! Every year Sota is "the favorite" yet his teams have zero hardware. Sota will never win PGF or even ASA? SCA Smith placed even with the favorite Sota and they came thru the bracket of death!! TM Megee, Corona Angels, FCC Blanco, OCBB Meyer (those teams have hardware, plus Team Power and SCA Smith. Look what happened when Bracket A 5th place team finally dropped to Bracket B? 8-0 run rule versus FC who lost to OCBB and Team Power early? Bracket A had one great team, Bandits. Just saying....

by #32 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:49 am

Spazsdad wrote:Does somebody need a hug :lol: :lol:

You are some kinda tool. Stop posting nonsense like you're somebody, seriously. Did you get picked last as a kid? See a therapist or take Zoloft. Clown.

by fastpitchdad05 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:11 am

Spazsdad wrote:
fastpitchdad05 wrote:
fastpitchdad05 wrote:
Not exactly the way I would have drawn it up, but at least the 'stache is no longer a bridesmaid (again).

Closer, it figures you would try and take my compliment and put a negative spin on it.

You never disappoint. :lol:

I must have missed it as well because it sure didn't seem like a compliment to me.

Spaz, you're such a tool! Why don't you just quit posting! :lol: :lol: :lol:

So my apologies for my confusing comment, but what I was trying to say (rather poorly it seems) was:

Congratulations to Mark Campbell and his girls for playing a great tournament and winning PGF 14U. Coach Campbell and his team have won it all in the past in national tournaments, but come in just short the past couple years but this year he has found a way to propel past bridesmaid to being a bride (again).

He's obviously a great coach and has a great group of girls that are here to stay. I look forward to seeing how they fare as they move up the ranks. Hopefully they will stick together.

Sincerely,
Fastpitchdad05
fastpitchdad05
Premium Member
Premium Member

by fastpitchdad05 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:14 am

P.S. I still don't think the Closer and I are going to be yucking it up over beers anytime soon. :lol:
fastpitchdad05
Premium Member
Premium Member

by fastpitchdad05 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:21 am

Spazsdad wrote:
fastpitchdad05 wrote:P.S. I still don't think the Closer and I are going to be yucking it up over beers anytime soon. :lol:

Maybe you can reach out to #32. He seems like he needs a friend.

Can we both get a hug? But not from you Spaz...maybe OCwildcat mom could help or one of the other moms on HB... :mrgreen:
fastpitchdad05
Premium Member
Premium Member

by TheCloser » Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:41 pm

fastpitchdad05 wrote:
Spazsdad wrote:
fastpitchdad05 wrote:P.S. I still don't think the Closer and I are going to be yucking it up over beers anytime soon. :lol:

Can we both get a hug? But not from you Spaz...maybe OCwildcat mom could help or one of the other moms on HB... :mrgreen:

Just use your imagination to create a mom in your head like your boy! :D
I don't believe in fate, I believe in odds!
TheCloser

by as the world turns » Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:41 pm

TheCloser wrote:
fastpitchdad05 wrote:
Spazsdad wrote:

Just use your imagination to create a mom in your head like your boy! :D

His imagination is wild............... getting a hug and some sugar from a HB mom :o :shock:
“Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.” John Wayne
as the world turns

PreviousNext

Return to Premier Girls Fastpitch