Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Premier Girls Fastpitch

opening ceremonies

Questions and discussions involving PGF

by Iluvblue » Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:04 pm

How was the opening ceremonies for this week? I havent seen anything posted. I heard last year was good, but the first year it was a disaster (for me). Just curious as to what I can expect this time around.
Iluvblue

by tnkrbell13 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:11 am

I haven't heard anything, but there are pictures up:

http://altadenaeric.zenfolio.com/p742706142

Can't till next week!
tnkrbell13
Premium Member
Premium Member

by AlwaysImprove » Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:39 pm

From the images it looks like they were having a blast.
AlwaysImprove
Premium Member
Premium Member

by PDad » Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:26 pm

Iluvblue wrote:How was the opening ceremonies for this week? I havent seen anything posted. I heard last year was good, but the first year it was a disaster (for me). Just curious as to what I can expect this time around.

Last year was very good and I expect it will be as good this year. It's the same location and looks like a similar program...
PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Safebyahare » Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:22 am

Very casual. I like it.
Did not go last year, however went the year before. Now THAT one was cool with the US Open going on.
That year dd stayed for about 10min of show then her and her friends went to watch skate board and BMX ramp show.
A human zoo is always entertaining.
This year the mayor,,,well,,,,,blah, blah blah, really. The rest was pretty cool. No hurries and no worries.
Dd liked the boy toy band, and had fun with it. I just rolled my eyes knowing she was having fun.
Enjoyed meeting bleachercreatur and fastpitch05, also chatted other bucket heads. Very good people. :)
It is nice to put a face on the avitars. If I had any regret this year for TB it was that I didn't hook up with palerider last week.
Too many teams and age brackets to make the time to catch it all in.
Good luck to all this week. Hope is with your dds and her teams this week.
Now go finish it.! Great job PGF. The concept is on target, and moving in the correct direction.
I see further, because I stand on the shoulders of giants
Safebyahare
Premium Member
Premium Member

by BAM2 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:39 am

14's and 16's were good. Had a nice pot luck with other team and girls had a blast.
Just a time to socialize. The girls on the team had a blast listening to Jessica and the band kept them entertained.
It was about the girls anyway, ending at 7:30 was perfect.JMO
BAM2
Premium Member
Premium Member

by fastpitchdad05 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:02 pm

Safebyahare wrote:Very casual. I like it.
Did not go last year, however went the year before. Now THAT one was cool with the US Open going on.
That year dd stayed for about 10min of show then her and her friends went to watch skate board and BMX ramp show.
A human zoo is always entertaining.
This year the mayor,,,well,,,,,blah, blah blah, really. The rest was pretty cool. No hurries and no worries.
Dd liked the boy toy band, and had fun with it. I just rolled my eyes knowing she was having fun.
Enjoyed meeting bleachercreatur and fastpitch05, also chatted other bucket heads. Very good people. :)
It is nice to put a face on the avitars. If I had any regret this year for TB it was that I didn't hook up with palerider last week.
Too many teams and age brackets to make the time to catch it all in.
Good luck to all this week. Hope is with your dds and her teams this week.
Now go finish it.! Great job PGF. The concept is on target, and moving in the correct direction.

It was great meeting you, too Hare. Your kid is a damn good player!

One question...are you sure that's only tea in that bottle of yours? :lol:
fastpitchdad05
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Safebyahare » Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:14 pm

THX fastpitch05 she likes it, I see your dd has a good bat as well. As for iced tea, yes it is, although it does look like Jack in that square bottle. It's when I have that afternoon starbucks cup. ;)
Good luck today to all.
I see further, because I stand on the shoulders of giants
Safebyahare
Premium Member
Premium Member

by fastpitchdad05 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:45 pm

Safebyahare wrote:THX fastpitch05 she likes it, I see your dd has a good bat as well. As for iced tea, yes it is, although it does look like Jack in that square bottle. It's when I have that afternoon starbucks cup. ;)
Good luck today to all.

I didn't know they sold Baylees and coffee at Starbucks. I may need an afternoon cup myself. ;)
fastpitchdad05
Premium Member
Premium Member

Return to Premier Girls Fastpitch