Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Premier Girls Fastpitch

PGF Stay to play

Questions and discussions involving PGF

by confuseddaily » Wed May 15, 2013 11:09 am

I keep reading the stay to play rules of the PGF and had to wonder if the SoCal teams have to pay this fee for sleeping in their own beds? Or does the PGF give them a pass and only charge the teams from out of town this money. Isnt this the beef that they had with ASA? by that I mean ASA nickles and dimes the teams for everything and was making teams travel every where to play in a national tournament. Now that PGF has taken it to ASA they are saving the SoCal teams money but creating money opportunities on the backs of everyone else.
confuseddaily

by GameTime23 » Wed May 15, 2013 11:17 am

GREAT question and I wounder that myself.....I would say they $400 buy out would be fair, but who knows...

I would post this on PGF thread, someone will give you an answer...Good luck!!!
GameTime23

by Tyler Durden » Wed May 15, 2013 11:18 am

confuseddaily wrote:I keep reading the stay to play rules of the PGF and had to wonder if the SoCal teams have to pay this fee for sleeping in their own beds? Or does the PGF give them a pass and only charge the teams from out of town this money. Isnt this the beef that they had with ASA? by that I mean ASA nickles and dimes the teams for everything and was making teams travel every where to play in a national tournament. Now that PGF has taken it to ASA they are saving the SoCal teams money but creating money opportunities on the backs of everyone else.

No. Yes. No. Yes. No. An apt moniker.
VETERANS....ALL GAVE SOME, SOME GAVE ALL
Tyler Durden
Premium Member
Premium Member

by PDad » Wed May 15, 2013 12:19 pm

confuseddaily wrote:I keep reading the stay to play rules of the PGF and had to wonder if the SoCal teams have to pay this fee for sleeping in their own beds? Or does the PGF give them a pass and only charge the teams from out of town this money. Isnt this the beef that they had with ASA? by that I mean ASA nickles and dimes the teams for everything and was making teams travel every where to play in a national tournament. Now that PGF has taken it to ASA they are saving the SoCal teams money but creating money opportunities on the backs of everyone else.

Stay to play rules are fairly common. At least PGF allows teams to buy out. We didn't like the limited options for a Triple Crown event in Nevada/NorCal and they won't allow us to buy out of their lodging requirement.
PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member

Return to Premier Girls Fastpitch