Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Premier Girls Fastpitch

PGF Insurance Contact Information (California)

Questions and discussions involving PGF

by Front » Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:58 pm

Hello,

Does anyone in this great community forum know whom I should contact with some PGF Insurance questions? Long story short is that my team is registered, verified, and paid but I have not received a proof of insurance. Our local city is not allowing us to use the fields unless we show them proof of insurance and that leads me to the problem that we have not received one yet from PGF. I would appreciate if anyone can provide contact information for someone from PGF that I can speak with iron out our issue.

Thanks!
Front
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Sballscheduler » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:37 am

From what I remember from last year you don't 'receive' anything you print it out from the Manager/Coach profile once it is paid for and approved.( But maybe that's what you meant from 'receive'.) Good luck!
Sballscheduler

by littlebirdee » Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:15 pm

I'm having same issue, can anyone give more specific instructions?
Where at on site and how to add additional insured, like the site indicates you can add "additional insured" at no cost but I'm unable to locate process on site.

Thanks
littlebirdee
Premium Member
Premium Member

by mavericks » Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:46 pm

If you have an open invoice you cannot access any options on the PGF Insurance page. Once all open invoices are paid, there is an option when you login that says "Create additional insured". I know Dan Hay is out of the area so I don't know the time factor but you should be able to, through another menu option, print additional insured. Usually this takes a day or two to update.
mavericks
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Front » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:36 pm

Thanks for the reply's. When I log into our account and click the "View Created Invoices" under the "Paid?" section I see the word "false". I have checked with our bank and the payment cleared last Friday.

P.S. We only had single invoice which according to the bank has been paid in full.
Last edited by Front on Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Front
Premium Member
Premium Member

by dhay » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:43 pm

We are extremely sorry for whatever inconvenience we have caused any teams. As some of you know, I am a retired insurance broker. During the past two months I have been actively shopping for a better insurance product for our PGF teams, players, coaches, umpires, tournament directors, etc., etc. I am please to announce that we will have new and improved insurance exclusively underwritten by K & K Insurance. They have developed a custom made program just for Premier Girls Fastpitch. A formal announce will come once we are able to get our act together. We had hoped that the new coverages and Internet format would be finished by the first week of January. However, the process is taking longer than expected. We are feverishly working to have this completed as soon as possible so that you can retrieve your certificates of insurance. However, I CANNOT issue certificates to teams with the wrong information on it. Once again, I am very sorry. We completely understand how important it is for everyone to get their insurance in a timely manner. I am hoping this will be working in the next couple of days.

For those of you that need a certificate immediately due to an event for this weekend, please email me and I will request to have the company issue it directly from their offices. No gaurantees and I am not sure if they will, but we will try to get it done.

Once again, we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.

Dan Hay, President/CEO
Premier Girls Fastpitch
dhay
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Trophy Hunter » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:46 am

Lol, seriously?
Good thing somebody asked for a certificate, seems we wouldn't know otherwise.
Sure hope the young lady who took a ball to the face last weekend won't be looking to file a claim. Imagine that situation might get a bit sticky.

How is his new insurance better than the insurance you sold us in past years?
Ladies, if a man tells you he will fix it, he will fix it. There is no reason to remind him about it every six months.
Trophy Hunter

by Front » Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:49 am

dhay wrote:We are extremely sorry for whatever inconvenience we have caused any teams. As some of you know, I am a retired insurance broker. During the past two months I have been actively shopping for a better insurance product for our PGF teams, players, coaches, umpires, tournament directors, etc., etc. I am please to announce that we will have new and improved insurance exclusively underwritten by K & K Insurance. They have developed a custom made program just for Premier Girls Fastpitch. A formal announce will come once we are able to get our act together. We had hoped that the new coverages and Internet format would be finished by the first week of January. However, the process is taking longer than expected. We are feverishly working to have this completed as soon as possible so that you can retrieve your certificates of insurance. However, I CANNOT issue certificates to teams with the wrong information on it. Once again, I am very sorry. We completely understand how important it is for everyone to get their insurance in a timely manner. I am hoping this will be working in the next couple of days.

For those of you that need a certificate immediately due to an event for this weekend, please email me and I will request to have the company issue it directly from their offices. No gaurantees and I am not sure if they will, but we will try to get it done.

Once again, we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.

Dan Hay, President/CEO
Premier Girls Fastpitch

Thanks Dan for the that update! Since this was my first time securing PGF Insurance, my main concern was that I messed up some how or didn't completed the insurance process. Now that I know PGF is in the process of switching insurance company's I can rest assured that I didn't mess up. I appreciate your offer of trying to expedite the insurance certificates via email as I can only imagine the task of switching insurances for a whole organization as large as PGF. Thanks again for all you do!
Front
Premium Member
Premium Member

by ontheblack » Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:29 pm

TH, it sounded like the issue was producing the cert, not procuring the coverage.
ontheblack

by Trophy Hunter » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:42 pm

ontheblack wrote:TH, it sounded like the issue was producing the cert, not procuring the coverage.

The part where it says "we had hoped the new coverages... Would be finished... Taking longer... working feverishly..." etc and the overall tone must have confused me. Sometimes I forget that such mea culpas are travel ball speak for "everything is fine." :lol:
Ladies, if a man tells you he will fix it, he will fix it. There is no reason to remind him about it every six months.
Trophy Hunter

Next

Return to Premier Girls Fastpitch