Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Premier Girls Fastpitch

PGF Insurance Contact Information (California)

Questions and discussions involving PGF

by Trophy Hunter » Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:35 pm

Spazsdad wrote:Funny how the OP was fine with the reply to his question but as usual you have to try and stir the pot whenever it comes to PGF.
I know, you are just fighting the good fight to right the injustices in the softball world..

Can you tell from Hay's statement definitively that PGF insurance is or isn't in effect? A little clarity wouldn't hurt, would it? Or do you buy things and then not care if you get them? :lol:

Btw, Anybody know if the new insurance will satisfy the Obamacare requirement? :mrgreen:
Ladies, if a man tells you he will fix it, he will fix it. There is no reason to remind him about it every six months.
Trophy Hunter

by Trophy Hunter » Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:39 pm

So you can't tell either? Oh well, I guess we have to wait for one of the big boys to clear things up, as I'm sure they will.

As for off my game, I was actually on bigger game with an unexpected teaching moment when I saw my kid had the "Homeless People" episode of South Park on the big screen. Hilarity ensued, followed by some classic Zeppellin that I had to crank up and rattle the windows. With all that, 39 mins wasn't bad, imo. :lol:

Ps anybody who hasn't listened to Led Zeppelin I for awhile, break that mother out. Sometimes I forget how good the greats really are, and listening to that just wiped me out. In a good way. 8-) :D
Ladies, if a man tells you he will fix it, he will fix it. There is no reason to remind him about it every six months.
Trophy Hunter

by Fastpitch4Life » Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:36 am

Trophy Hunter wrote:So you can't tell either? Oh well, I guess we have to wait for one of the big boys to clear things up, as I'm sure they will.

As for off my game, I was actually on bigger game with an unexpected teaching moment when I saw my kid had the "Homeless People" episode of South Park on the big screen. Hilarity ensued, followed by some classic Zeppellin that I had to crank up and rattle the windows. With all that, 39 mins wasn't bad, imo. :lol:

Ps anybody who hasn't listened to Led Zeppelin I for awhile, break that mother out. Sometimes I forget how good the greats really are, and listening to that just wiped me out. In a good way. 8-) :D

Agree. It's amazing that four guys could make that music without a bloody computer in the room.
OK, sorry for the hi-jack. Back to more interesting things, like insurance...
"I learned the path to Heaven is full of sinners and believers,
learned that happiness on earth ain't just for high achievers."
Fastpitch4Life
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Front » Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:00 pm

As an update, the insurance certificate has been uploaded to the PGF website. Thanks everyone for you help!
Front
Premium Member
Premium Member

Previous

Return to Premier Girls Fastpitch