Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Premier Girls Fastpitch

Congratulations to Team Mizuno 16U PGF National Champions!

Questions and discussions involving PGF

by Clean_up » Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:42 pm

PGF National Champs 2012heyb.jpg
PGF National Champs 2012heyb.jpg (95.57 KiB) Viewed 7233 times
Clean_up

by hockeynut » Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:06 am

Team Mizuno was by far the best hitting team I've seen all season. Huge applause to team Mizuno they play with dignity and respect for the game. CONGRATS :D
hockeynut

by jackjack » Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:28 pm

Heard a lot of good things about Team Mizuno, personality-wise. Very solid and complete team on the field. Curious to see if some of those players end up on the OCBB or if some of them end up on other teams.
jackjack

by Informal » Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:27 pm

jackjack wrote:Heard a lot of good things about Team Mizuno, personality-wise. Very solid and complete team on the field. Curious to see if some of those players end up on the OCBB or if some of them end up on other teams.

I'd guess they stay with Stith?
Informal

by coachEd » Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:03 pm

jackjack wrote:Heard a lot of good things about Team Mizuno, personality-wise. Very solid and complete team on the field. Curious to see if some of those players end up on the OCBB or if some of them end up on other teams.

Just a wild guess, but since this Team Mizuno was OCBB-Stith until they changed their name after the HS season ended when Mike started his own Mizuno org, I'm betting none of them will be going to OCBB.

Team Mizuno is going be a household name among the top orgs. Teams that have joined Mike already (I think) are:

Victory USA 98
OCBB 98-Esplain
OCBB 99-Briggs
Team Whatley

It is a who's who list among travel coaches.
coachEd

by fastpitchdad05 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:48 pm

I'd like to see something like this in San Diego to help unite the better players onto a smaller number of teams, making the SD teams more competitive.

And no, before you even begin to suggest that it already exists, I wouldn't want any kid to play for "the choker". How he was rewarded with a Batbuster team(s) after what he did at his previous org is just beyond belief.

The really sad thing is that I'm sure that several parents will flock to the tryouts because of the BB name. :roll:
fastpitchdad05
Premium Member
Premium Member

by fastpitchdad05 » Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:53 pm

fastpitchdad05 wrote:I'd like to see something like this in San Diego to help unite the better players onto a smaller number of teams, making the SD teams more competitive.

And no, before you even begin to suggest that it already exists, I wouldn't want any kid to play for "the choker". How he was rewarded with a Batbuster team(s) after what he did at his previous org is just beyond belief.

The really sad thing is that I'm sure that several parents will flock to the tryouts because of the BB name. :roll:

Let me amend this by saying that I wish none of the big orgs even existed. But since they aren't going away any time soon, this is what I'd like to see in San Diego.
fastpitchdad05
Premium Member
Premium Member

by PDad » Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:47 pm

Anyone else notice Mike's Team Mizuno org extends beyond SoCal with teams in the Northwest and plans for more in NorCal and the Southwest? See http://teammizunofastpitch.com/region
PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Clean_up » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:12 pm

PDad wrote:Anyone else notice Mike's Team Mizuno org extends beyond SoCal with teams in the Northwest and plans for more in NorCal and the Southwest? See http://teammizunofastpitch.com/region

I believe Mike has worked with those teams personally and the coaching staff, held clinics with them, etc and will continue to as teams wish to become a part of his org..
Clean_up

Return to Premier Girls Fastpitch