Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Premier Girls Fastpitch

PGF DRAW is going on Now, post here

Questions and discussions involving PGF

by CULater » Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:42 pm

Where is the live streaming at PGF? I know it isn't the same, but at least my parents and the out-laws got to watch their granddaughter play 5 or 6 games.

Juss sayin
CULater

by rdelawder12 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:43 pm

CULater wrote:Where is the live streaming at PGF? I know it isn't the same, but at least my parents and the out-laws got to watch their granddaughter play 5 or 6 games.

Juss sayin

Here is game changer, not live video because PGF has all 3 ages playing at the same time, so way too many games to do a live video feed, but maybe next year???? lol

http://premiergirlsfp.bbstats.pointstre ... onid=17529
rdelawder12

by softballmafia » Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:47 pm

Saw this on SPY........ Is this true Jessica Hall pitching for Angels......Are college players allowed to
play?

Pool G NJ Intensity 1, Corona Angels MT 1 Strong game by hard-throwing NJ pitcher Finucaine; Angels Evelyn Carrillo jacked a rise ball HR. UCLA left Jessica Hall pitched for the Angels.
softballmafia

by jmo » Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:52 pm

softballmafia wrote:Saw this on SPY........ Is this true Jessica Hall pitching for Angels......Are college players allowed to
play?

Pool G NJ Intensity 1, Corona Angels MT 1 Strong game by hard-throwing NJ pitcher Finucaine; Angels Evelyn Carrillo jacked a rise ball HR. UCLA left Jessica Hall pitched for the Angels.

Corona Angels Tyson did not input a new roster for the college coaches book. This is last years roster. No college players!
"It is better to have loved and lost than to live with a Psycho the rest of your life."
jmo
Premium Member
Premium Member

by jmo » Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:00 pm

CULater wrote:Where is the live streaming at PGF? I know it isn't the same, but at least my parents and the out-laws got to watch their granddaughter play 5 or 6 games.

Juss sayin

Live Video Internet games will start of Wednesday as well as several Audio only games each day. They will be broadcast on www.sportnetusa.net
"It is better to have loved and lost than to live with a Psycho the rest of your life."
jmo
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Sftbll4ever » Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:47 am

Spazsdad wrote:
93players wrote:Corona Angels sent a slightly lesser team to last year's San Diego tourney.

If by lesser you mean 16u team then you are correct.

Which as I recall did a pretty good job!!
Sftbll4ever

by jonriv » Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:19 am

[quote]Another instance, playing 7 loser bracket games on Friday is absurd, when you have the whole weekend available to finish the tournament. /quote]

I recall at an NSA WS a few years ago my DD's team had to win six in one day to qualify for the play-in game the net day. Wound up losing in the 4th game after taking a 5-0 lead. Girls just fizzled in heat and humidity of Rock Hill, SC- uncharacteristic errors in the field..(we then drove that night to Myrtle Beach for another tournament) Pretty sure the weather in Huntington Beach would be a lot more comfortable. I also remember a 5 game run needed at a rec tournament for our inter-town all-star league-also in brutal heat

There is nothing more exciting than a loser-bracket surge. Every game win or go home-nothing better. Shows who can handle the pressure
jonriv

Previous

Return to Premier Girls Fastpitch