Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Premier Girls Fastpitch

16U Practice games on Sunday

Questions and discussions involving PGF

by slugger » Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:17 am

The 16U Louisville Lady Sluggers would be interested in playing practice games on Sunday afternoon if anyone is arranging games. We will have the majority of our team in town Saturday afternoon and could possibly do a late game on Saturday as well. Please PM me if interested.
slugger

by hockeynut » Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:47 pm

The Wasco Diamonds 16U (Morrow) is looking for a couple practice games on Sunday If anyone is interested please reply.
Thanks
hockeynut

by jmo » Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:00 pm

slugger wrote:The 16U Louisville Lady Sluggers would be interested in playing practice games on Sunday afternoon if anyone is arranging games. We will have the majority of our team in town Saturday afternoon and could possibly do a late game on Saturday as well. Please PM me if interested.

I will be sending out the information for practice games shortly. I have one team just confirming the fields and then I will send it out to all the out of state teams.

Bret
"It is better to have loved and lost than to live with a Psycho the rest of your life."
jmo
Premium Member
Premium Member

by OLB » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:44 am

Ohio Lasers Black 16U would like to get a couple of Sunday practice games in as well.

Glen
gwidner@wowway.com
614-736-2952
OLB

Return to Premier Girls Fastpitch