Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Premier Girls Fastpitch

2 questions

Questions and discussions involving PGF

by BIG DADDY 24 » Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:32 pm

J stilo wrote:
lvtwft wrote:what fields are the different age levels playing at (12, 14, 16, 18)?
will they give out more invites and or give more berths at qualifiers yet to be played to make up for the ones they cxld (mostly 12s and 14s)[/quot

Looks like they are giving more invites, I see in 12s Gamers, Wicked and Courage are in and they did not qualify

I guess if your team doesnt win a berth , you just need to sell hot dogs and hamburgers to get in
:roll:
just BIG DADDY'S opinion, dont hate !!!!!!!
BIG DADDY 24

by OBI » Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:10 pm

So I changed my avatar, I dont want to offened anyone :lol: . But honestly if you try and qualify on your own or barrow some help from other teams or travel the states and still not qualify ? Then you get and invitation ???? Just wondering ?
OBI

by Safebyahare » Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:34 pm

Is that a Bud in your Avatar's hand??? EEWW. (Newcastle is better)
Congratulations on step 1.
Step 2. DO NOT CALL THEM "GOOD OLE BOYS"
These are the people who have held together organizations. Competed at the highest levels and have produced some of the finest student athletes ever. They have done more for softball and players than I can fathom.
It is only us who are able to stand on the shoulders of these giants that allows us to see further than ever.

Step 3. kiss a little butt. :lol: :lol: :lol: no really that stuff is true.

Now your question. The invites remove what are to be the best teams from competing for those berths. However there are just so many berths available. That's it game over. Every one can not be the best or with the best.

Now if they have a few filler berths left then,,,they will do what they need to do.
PS please do not make eye contact while begging for one of these treasured scraps.
I see further, because I stand on the shoulders of giants
Safebyahare
Premium Member
Premium Member

by OBI » Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:53 pm

I hear ya, however sounds like if they are the best then only the best should play.

QUOTES "
Team Blah blah blah; "Sorry parents and players we tried our best but didnt qualify" !

Good ole boys " hey TEAM Blah blah blah thats ok u tried your best spents lots of $$$ chasing, tell u what here is an invitation cause u did try and u have a past track record !

HEE HAW !!!! :o
OBI

by Safebyahare » Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:14 pm

Well,,,,,,,, I hear they do like $ money $. ( I like money)

Let's just say they have 2 extra berths from counseled qualifiers.
Why not invite 10 teams to pay, umm $500. and do a 1 day event for these extra berths.
They make more $. and a few teams get another chance. AND if they don't make it, at least
their season got a little longer.

This is a wish thought, but I bet they are too busy working on the grand finally to deal with it.

Back to reality. ;)
I see further, because I stand on the shoulders of giants
Safebyahare
Premium Member
Premium Member

by PDad » Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:59 pm

OBI wrote:How do you join the good ole boys club to get an invite ??

Its a pleasure to be in contact with you today. I will be happy to get you an invite to the club when i fly to your country because it must be done there by me. Kindly wire $5,000 via Western Union to my account in Nigeria to cover my travel expenses.

Thanks for your anticipated cooperation . I expect your good partnership, advice and cooperation. Have a nice day while i wait for your answer now.

I wish you a wonderful week of Success.

Allan Wood
PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by temecula 99ers » Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:06 pm

Sell hotdogs, or heck just loose your games and beg. Thats what seems to be happening, there are new teams getting births, that didnt win at any qualifier and they are getting invites. PUCKER UP, no thanks.
temecula 99ers
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Vanilla » Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:57 pm

Bitter? FYI it's lose and berth... :)
Vanilla

by fastpitchdad05 » Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:07 am

Vanilla wrote:Bitter? FYI it's lose and berth... :)

Dear Professor,
The meaning of the post was understood despite the spelling errors. If this is occurring as described than it would seem that the poster's assertion would warrant more of an explanation.

You wouldn't happen to be a parent, coach or friend of one of the benefiting teams in question, would you first-time poster? :lol:

Welcome to the bucket,
FPDad05
fastpitchdad05
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Vanilla » Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:32 pm

If a team was given a berth and had never won a game at a qualifier that would seem strange. But as long as teams are given invites there is always going to be people second guessing the choices. Just a little curious on the validity of the post.
Vanilla

PreviousNext

Return to Premier Girls Fastpitch