Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Premier Girls Fastpitch

PGF Recruiting Website

Questions and discussions involving PGF

by Trophy Hunter » Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:53 pm

freetacos wrote:Hmm, when did making money become a bad thing? If you don't want to participate....then don't....pretty basic. It is up to pgf to succeed....just like any business.

ft

I could care less how much money they make.

The OP asked for opinions, and I gave mine - parents don't need to spend the money on these profile hosting sites. Not this one or any other.

If Haning wants to go on record and say that his players were recruited because their profile was on a website, I'd love to know which website! :lol:
Ladies, if a man tells you he will fix it, he will fix it. There is no reason to remind him about it every six months.
Trophy Hunter

by Sftbll4ever » Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:10 am

Not everyone is playing on Hanning, Hay, Tyson....teams. Do they need sites, NO!!! Do I think people need sites....NO.

For my youngest, I did 2 FREE sites, and NO video. She got recuited by a LOT of local schools and some not so local. None of them asked what site they could go to. Some did say they wanted a video as their budget was cut for recruiting trips.

(edited) Sorry, just another thought as I re-read this. I do know many that have used sites and paid for them and they were VERY successful. These are the guys that know what colleges want. What do you have to lose!!

We did the e-mails, calls and showcases and she had more than enough interest. Was it the BIG schools, not all of them, but she did end up where she wanted getting a chance to do the double major she wanted.

If you don't want to pay the money DON'T. If you don't like the tournament...DON'T GO!!
Sftbll4ever

Previous

Return to Premier Girls Fastpitch