Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Premier Girls Fastpitch

PGF 10U Interest

Questions and discussions involving PGF

by Fastpitch4Life » Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:28 am

CULater wrote:Get your hammer and nails then

I would guess that PGF might have already bought them all up...
"I learned the path to Heaven is full of sinners and believers,
learned that happiness on earth ain't just for high achievers."
Fastpitch4Life
Premium Member
Premium Member

by CoachJHirsh » Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:32 pm

EzOut.EzOut wrote:
CoachJHirsh wrote:There are over 40+ 10U teams in Southern California that would love to qualify and play a national championship against the best competition in our home state than travel half way across the nation.

Reading this quote, I take it to mean that parents and coaches would love to play in Southern California. I wonder what the players want to do? I think they just want to have fun playing with their friends.

I concur the players just want to have fun competing with their buddies. Although, I believe they are not concerned so much with geographics. Parents, coaches etc, I'm sure, are concerned with costs for extended family members, gas, plane tix..etc. Guess we increase our fundraising efforts....lol.
CoachJHirsh
Premium Member
Premium Member

by CoachJHirsh » Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:36 pm

Tony wrote:10U? Why in the world do you even want Travel Ball. Stay in rec ball , have fun, enjory family vacations . By the time your ready for College you'll be burnt out. You could be sitting a bench most of the summer. Let reality take its time, 10U, still have fun.

Wow thank you for shedding light on the vast maturity growth from 10u to 12u. I will be sure to research this phenomena from the comfort of my bench......joking...lol. Seriously, we are having a blast, having fun and getting better. Thanks for your input!
CoachJHirsh
Premium Member
Premium Member

by CoachJHirsh » Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:39 pm

Chris61 wrote:
CoachJHirsh wrote:I was curious as to why the age cut off is 12U. There are over 40+ 10U teams in Southern California that would love to qualify and play a national championship against the best competition in our home state than travel half way across the nation. Is there any interest from the powers that be within PGF to develop a 10U division. Is there anything in the works for the near future? I would be interested in feedback. Thank you.

Sounds more like a "State" championship rather than a National Championship. ;)

LOL states are before nationals right...lol?
CoachJHirsh
Premium Member
Premium Member

Previous

Return to Premier Girls Fastpitch