Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Premier Girls Fastpitch

PGF-23U??

Questions and discussions involving PGF

by Crazy888 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:06 pm

Maybe not a full fledge nationals, but more like exhibition games during the other PGF nationals.....What do you think? It might give some of the socal "girls" returning from college a way to continue playing ( assuming they want to). It could also provide an opportunity for the younger girls to see some female role models up close and personal.
Crazy888

by CheckWriter » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:40 pm

Of all places where there is already lots of opportunity for college girls (and older) to play summer ball, it is in So Cal.

JMO
I see no hope for the future of our people if they are dependent on the frivolous youth of today, for certainly all youth are reckless beyond words.
--- Hesiod, Eighth Century B.C.
CheckWriter
Premium Member
Premium Member

by AlwaysImprove » Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:20 pm

To make it really cool you could have the NPF put together an All-Star team and play some of the 23U teams. Right after the first or second round of elimination, take one of the fields and have some exhibition games. If some of the 23U teams would have some of the WCWS stars that would really bring 18 gold players out.

Might be kind of hard to get something like that set up. I would think you can make some money. If nothing else it my get people to stay one more night in a hotel.
AlwaysImprove
Premium Member
Premium Member

by fastpitch4evr » Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:15 pm

There already is a place for College age and retired college players to play fastpitch... It So Cal Women's Fasptpitch.. we play 5 weekends and 2 tournaments during June/July only Right after WCWS has concluded.... Interested contact Debi Bales at fastpitch4evr@aol.com We have on average 20 teams and welcome 18U's also
Debi Bales
So Cal Women's Fastpitch
fastpitch4evr

Return to Premier Girls Fastpitch