Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Premier Girls Fastpitch

PGF 2012 12U

Questions and discussions involving PGF

by fastpitchdad05 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:02 pm

1998_superstar wrote:
Stealing Home wrote:
1998_superstar wrote:I hear the 99 Bham Tbolts are looking really good. Do you guys ever give credit to non Cali teams???????

Nope - that is why the SEC continues to take our girls.

HA!!!!!!!! The only SEC team that is loaded with Cali girls is FLA. Did you happen to see who won the WCWS this year and how many Cali kids are on the team. I mean you guys got more folks in LA alone than in the whole state of GA. And I didnt ask about college in the first place. :lol:

Good God, please don't start a pissing contest again about which state has the best players, it's just stupid. You want respect, earn it. Otherwise just keep it cool, will ya?

Thanks
fastpitchdad05
Premium Member
Premium Member

by 1998_superstar » Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:05 pm

I agree 100% fastpitchdad05. I was only giving ups to the lone southeast team who is out there playing great. They got Quarles tomorrow. Can't help but to root for the team thats from the SEC!!!!!!! Great job Jay and the Bolts ladies!
1998_superstar

by fastpitchdad05 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:12 pm

1998_superstar wrote:I agree 100% fastpitchdad05. I was only giving ups to the lone southeast team who is out there playing great. They got Quarles tomorrow. Can't help but to root for the team thats from the SEC!!!!!!! Great job Jay and the Bolts ladies!

No worries at all, thanks.

I Googled your team...you guys should definitely make some noise as a '98 squad at PGF 14U.

It's too bad that Georgia Force '97 isn't coming out here.

Were the championship games you guys played against them close ones? They seem to be the one team in Georgia that you guys couldn't quite get by. Which is understandable since you guys are a year younger.
fastpitchdad05
Premium Member
Premium Member

by 1998_superstar » Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:15 pm

fastpitchdad05 wrote:
1998_superstar wrote:I agree 100% fastpitchdad05. I was only giving ups to the lone southeast team who is out there playing great. They got Quarles tomorrow. Can't help but to root for the team thats from the SEC!!!!!!! Great job Jay and the Bolts ladies!

I Googled your team...you guys should definitely make some noise as a '98 squad at PGF 14U.

Were the championship games you guys played against them close ones? They seem to be the one team in Georgia that you guys couldn't quite get by. Which is understandable since you guys are a year younger.

Yeah we played the Force 5 times. We won twice 3-0 and 6-0. But the three times they beat us was 7-4 and 3-2 at Ga. ASA State and 8-6 and the ASA qualifier. They are a great team. They were the ONLY team in 14s that we really loved playing. Not much comp outside of them except for the Atlanta Vipers. Should be a great tourey for us at PGF. We are coming to showcase our talent. Sure we'd like to finish high but we got 6 schools coming to watch us and we just want to show good. Thaks for the conversation. And believe it or not we do hold Cali to the throne, hence the reason we arent going to South Dakota and WIN IT ALL............. :mrgreen:
1998_superstar

by 4girlsmom » Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:36 pm

Congrats to FC Quarles and FC Roman for making it to the finals.
Tough bracket for OCBB
Is FC Roman the team that took all the players from Lynx?
Is this the team that had several posting previously from
disgruntled parents? I guess the coach got the best of
it.
Did not look like the same team from pre_PGF.
Congrats to both teams - Have fun!

PGF _ Great job, great fields, great prep. Lots of fun!!
See everyone tonight at CSUF
4girlsmom

by SoftballG » Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:30 pm

1998_superstar wrote:
fastpitchdad05 wrote:

Yeah we played the Force 5 times. We won twice 3-0 and 6-0. But the three times they beat us was 7-4 and 3-2 at Ga. ASA State and 8-6 and the ASA qualifier. They are a great team. They were the ONLY team in 14s that we really loved playing. Not much comp outside of them except for the Atlanta Vipers. Should be a great tourey for us at PGF. We are coming to showcase our talent. Sure we'd like to finish high but we got 6 schools coming to watch us and we just want to show good. Thaks for the conversation. And believe it or not we do hold Cali to the throne, hence the reason we arent going to South Dakota and WIN IT ALL............. :mrgreen:

Now you have an excuse when you don't WIN IT ALL... :roll:
Plenty of great teams at other Nationals besides PGF...
SoftballG

by jbat13 » Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:29 pm

Congratulations to FC99 Quarles going undefeated in the tournament and winning PGF.

Congratulations to FC99 Roman! What a run ladies!

Very proud of you!

Coach John
jbat13

Previous

Return to Premier Girls Fastpitch