Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Premier Girls Fastpitch

16U invitations for Nationals

Questions and discussions involving PGF

by Tony » Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:20 pm

I understand that Premier is giving births to teams that have qualified for ASA Nationals. Wondering why they can't fill it up without stepping on toes from another organization.
Tony

by ontheblack » Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:05 pm

Tony wrote:I understand that Premier is giving births to teams that have qualified for ASA Nationals. Wondering why they can't fill it up without stepping on toes from another organization.

Havent you heard? It isnt about trying to piss off ASA - its all about hot chicks in cat women suits. Please try to keep up.
ontheblack

by LVTHEGAME » Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:10 pm

Would like to stop the rumors that if you don't except the invitation from PGF then you won't be asked again. Has anyone been told this?
LVTHEGAME

by hotwheels » Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:44 am

LVTHEGAME wrote:Would like to stop the rumors that if you don't except the invitation from PGF then you won't be asked again. Has anyone been told this?

Yes, you just did and now I'm telling everyone!!
hotwheels

by PDad » Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:27 am

LVTHEGAME wrote:Would like to stop the rumors that if you don't except the invitation from PGF then you won't be asked again. Has anyone been told this?

Supposedly, there won't be invitations after this year, although I expect they'll do it for 12u next year to get it off the ground.
PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by anonlooker » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:18 am

Are you asking if the invitations exceptional, acceptable, or non-turn-downable? :lol:
Don't worry about tomorrow. You did that yesterday.
anonlooker

by BenAround » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:28 am

Spazsdad wrote:
Tony wrote:I understand that Premier is giving births to teams that have qualified for ASA Nationals. Wondering why they can't fill it up without stepping on toes from another organization.

No one would be forcing the team to take the BERTH if they didn't want it.
Some of these posts are like picking fly shit out of the pepper.

duuuh, OP didn't say or imply the team being offered the berth had to take it. OP just implied it was C.S. of Payola Girls Fastpitch to do so.

Try to keep up.
I think, that I shall try to do the utmost to be new today
BenAround

by ontheblack » Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:09 am

BenAround wrote:Try to keep up.

hey, thats my line.

Ben, worser is still worser. In Midland, where ASA knows it will be 100+, you cant bring food or drink into the softball complex. You are there for 2 full days prior to the 1st pitch. Its a complete money grab by ASA. That fact is indisputable.

At some point you have to cut PGF some slack and allow them to get this off the ground. They have already eliminated protection in the draw. Be reasonable and give them a chance to respond and adapt to issues that arise in year two, then you can start plucking feathers and heating up the oil. If they dont listen, you will have help.
ontheblack

Return to Premier Girls Fastpitch