Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Premier Girls Fastpitch

PGF IS GIVING OUT AT LARGE BERTHS

Questions and discussions involving PGF

by Skarp » Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:53 pm

CATWOMAN9999 wrote:IS IT REALLY ABOUT GOLF BUDDIES? HOW DO THEY DETERMINE WHO GETS AN AT LARGE BERTH TO PGF IS IT BY WHO YOU KNOW OR WHO YOU _ _ _W? :o

If you must know, I make all the decisions. And yes, sexual favors are usually involved.

Feel free to send a pic.
There is no charge for awesomeness
...or attractiveness.
Skarp
Premium Member
Premium Member

by killerbee » Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:27 pm

Alright.. Pikture dis geneyouses.

Gold qualifier w/2 berfs... Got it so far... I can slow down if needed.

Team B gets beat by team A. Team A gets the berth, team B walks to the parking lot. Team B founder/mgr also happens to be a board member for Pgf. Team A coach receives a phone call before they leave asking them to pass their berth to the pgf members #2 team in exchange for an at-large premier berth.
Each board member has/had at least 1 berth to give away at their discretion.

Sry, ainta gunna giv no names. Snitches get stitches... Beotches!
killerbee

by Crazy888 » Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:12 pm

Here is a different take....Most of the complaints I hear about on this site are about the lower age groups. Many of us who have been through those age groups have come to realize 2 things: #1.... 12's and 14's ( even 16's) don't mean as much in the long run as we all thought they did at the time. #2.... ASA sent us to some god- awful hell holes ( and still does) and didn't give a rip about anything seemingly but the almighty $$$. The PGF isn't perfect, but it is already far superior than what ASA offered unchecked for so many years......
Crazy888

by dodgerblue » Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:19 pm

I got an idea for giving out that last berth. Have a 1 day tournament for 8 teams that were on the considered list and winner takes berth. That way it's somewhat earned.
dodgerblue

by bucketbutt » Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:27 pm

dodgerblue wrote:I got an idea for giving out that last berth. Have a 1 day tournament for 8 teams that were on the considered list and winner takes berth. That way it's somewhat earned.

X2
bucketbutt

by hotwheels » Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:42 am

Skarp wrote:
CATWOMAN9999 wrote:IS IT REALLY ABOUT GOLF BUDDIES? HOW DO THEY DETERMINE WHO GETS AN AT LARGE BERTH TO PGF IS IT BY WHO YOU KNOW OR WHO YOU _ _ _W? :o

If you must know, I make all the decisions. And yes, sexual favors are usually involved.

Feel free to send a pic.

Skarp, you are sorely missed here on the Bucket!
hotwheels

by Sftbll4ever » Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:11 am

So why is nobody SCREAMING about the fact that ASA GAVE a berth to a team that didn't even PLAY in states or did not qualify out of state, NOR did they play westerns last year.

OMG!!!! ASA GAVE A BERTH TO A TEAM WITHOUT HAVING THE TEAM PLAY A SINGLE QUALIFIER!!!
Sftbll4ever

by OCwildcatMom » Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:27 am

Sftbll4ever wrote:So why is nobody SCREAMING about the fact that ASA GAVE a berth to a team that didn't even PLAY in states or did not qualify out of state, NOR did they play westerns last year.

OMG!!!! ASA GAVE A BERTH TO A TEAM WITHOUT HAVING THE TEAM PLAY A SINGLE QUALIFIER!!!

Name the Team........
OCwildcatMom

by Sftbll4ever » Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:48 am

I will after next week. Thing is, they are not even a strong team that will make a difference there. It is an 18u team.
Sftbll4ever

by BenAround » Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:05 am

The latest large berth

either that, or it's joe after learning that pgf is basically the same as asa.
I think, that I shall try to do the utmost to be new today
BenAround

PreviousNext

Return to Premier Girls Fastpitch