Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Premier Girls Fastpitch

PGF v. ASA

Questions and discussions involving PGF

by Gary Haning » Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:02 pm

cleanup77 wrote:Here is what I do know, Lunachicks broke up, Jersey Flames,and Newtown Rock Blue are going to Pony Nationals, I did email Mr. Barsalona and Haning/Hay and never got a response,so there should be two bids to pass down.

I looked back through my email since the tournament and saw no emails asking about PA, sorry.
Gary Haning

by cleanup77 » Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:06 pm

Thank you Mr. Haning for the quick response. Very professional! If I may ask, will the other berth winners be listed?
cleanup77

by porcupine » Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:24 pm

Battle wrote:Is there anything else?...Here let me try again and notice the drum and symbol pop afterwards...

:lol: :lol: :lol:.....iF yOU WeRe fRom tX, tHe pROpeRty tAx WouLD gO dOwn sO pLeaZ StaY wHErE yOu aRe...buh-da-chahh... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Critique Away...

I hate to hit such a soft toss, but I think you mean "cymbal" not "symbol." And actually, you likely intended to use the plural "cymbals" because with only one "cymbal" it would be difficult to make the sound you attempted to spell.
Well, you can do whatever you want to us, but we're not going to sit here and listen to you badmouth the United States of America.
-Otter
porcupine

by Sam » Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:43 pm

porcupine wrote:
Battle wrote:Is there anything else?...Here let me try again and notice the drum and symbol pop afterwards...

:lol: :lol: :lol:.....iF yOU WeRe fRom tX, tHe pROpeRty tAx WouLD gO dOwn sO pLeaZ StaY wHErE yOu aRe...buh-da-chahh... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Critique Away...

I hate to hit such a soft toss, but I think you mean "cymbal" not "symbol." And actually, you likely intended to use the plural "cymbals" because with only one "cymbal" it would be difficult to make the sound you attempted to spell.

At last...a cmyballic cymbal of hope.....we shall overcame.....
Run your mouth when I'm not around
Its easy to achieve
You cry to weak friends that sympathize
- Pantera, Walk
Sam
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Gary Haning » Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:56 pm

cleanup77 wrote:Thank you Mr. Haning for the quick response. Very professional! If I may ask, will the other berth winners be listed?

We will ask Jim to go down through the list if we do not know anything on Monday.

This is going to get a little harder as I and some of the others go to PA next week and we all are in Boulder after that.
Gary Haning

by Battle » Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:41 am

porcupine wrote:

Critique Away...

You think you no everything. Well, I'm hear to tell you... you don't smarty pants. If you are using a trap set you only need one cymbol, a snare, and bass drum and peddle.
We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way!
Battle

by fastpitch247365 » Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:32 pm

PGF Indiana Qualifier this weekend. Many of the teams are playing a team in pool play then playing them again in their first bracket game. Is this standard?
fastpitch247365

by Gary Haning » Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:07 pm

fastpitch247365 wrote:PGF Indiana Qualifier this weekend. Many of the teams are playing a team in pool play then playing them again in their first bracket game. Is this standard?

No it is not and I would not like it. The pool games mean nothing but exposure and you could (and teams will) sandbag to high heaven but we will ask them not to do this in the future.
Gary Haning

by Gary Haning » Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:09 pm

cleanup77 wrote:Thank you Mr. Haning for the quick response. Very professional! If I may ask, will the other berth winners be listed?

UPDATE

It appears there will be two berths available, I am currently going through the brackets to determine which team(s) to ask next.
Gary Haning

by sftblldud » Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:14 pm

Suggestion: I saw that there was a premier qualifier in Colorado this past weekend, why doesn't PGF have the qualifier this coming weekend right before every TB team goes there. Most people over the last 5 years that I know usually fly in on Saturday or Sunday. Wouldn't it make sense to have it the weekend before all the Colorado tournaments start, that way everybody can stay and make a real week out of it. Since most games start on Wednesday PGF would be done on Sunday giving all at least two or three days to rest. Hell you may get more college coaches out there to. Move the qualifier in Colorado to Northern Calif. or the Pacific Northwest. Just a suggestion!!!
hey rocky, watch me pull a rabbit out of my pants
sftblldud

PreviousNext

Return to Premier Girls Fastpitch