Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Premier Girls Fastpitch

PGF Finals Today !!!!

Questions and discussions involving PGF

by dodgerblue » Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:32 pm

I think Rico is a great mentor and seems to coach well. We were never a part of that team or the organization but we know each other and I respect what he does. With that being said I watched the championship game over the weekend and to me (my opinion) the SS and 3rd baseman make the plays in the bottom of the 7th and they win the game. Last year same thing the 2nd baseman playing way out of position and a routine ground ball gets caught and game over. The problem is you can't get better by sitting on the bench just so you can say you were on that team is BS if you ask me. I think the players that are not signed yet but have given their verbal are scared that if they leave then there goes the offer out the window so they just stick it out and finish playing a game they love on the bench. They can leave if they want but don't want to screw up what they have, I guess? I've seen plenty of talented players rot on the benches of these top gold programs just so they can say we were on that team.
dodgerblue

by tempted fate » Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:02 pm

shamus is a great name for you,probably because your ashamed that your daughter couldn`t cut it with BLANCO or any other Firecracker team. You run your mouth about his team this year and apparently you don`t know what your talking about. 90% of the team is returning for the upcoming season. They held there own at pgf and any other tournament they played in. You should look in the mirror and from your front window of your house and see where the problem starts...JMO I Had to sign up respond to all the bashing Firecrackers & Blanco are getting which seems to be some jealousy out there because all they do is win..... :o :o :o :o
tempted fate

by Shamus O'malley » Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:16 pm

tempted fate wrote:shamus is a great name for you,probably because your ashamed that your daughter couldn`t cut it with BLANCO or any other Firecracker team. You run your mouth about his team this year and apparently you don`t know what your talking about. 90% of the team is returning for the upcoming season. They held there own at pgf and any other tournament they played in. You should look in the mirror and from your front window of your house and see where the problem starts...JMO I Had to sign up respond to all the bashing Firecrackers & Blanco are getting which seems to be some jealousy out there because all they do is win..... :o :o :o :o

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: you are funny!! sorry but my DD was too good to ever play for blanco the crook, besides, I had friends who warned me about him, the stories over the years are legendary!! you must be drowning in his kool aid :lol: :lol: :lol: jealous of blanco and his winning??? YOU ARE A RIOT AND SHOULD BE THE HEADLINER AT ANY COMEDY SHOW!! your team didnt win squat!! FACE THE FACTS, sorry to call it like I SEE it

now run along and drink some more kool aid :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:
Shamus O'malley

by nolife » Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:32 pm

I have always wondered this. If your 18G TB coach does not have enough confidence to play your DD on his team. Why would the college coach your DD commited to at the next level play your DD?
nolife

by tempted fate » Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:43 pm

Shamus O'malley wrote:
tempted fate wrote:shamus is a great name for you,probably because your ashamed that your daughter couldn`t cut it with BLANCO or any other Firecracker team. You run your mouth about his team this year and apparently you don`t know what your talking about. 90% of the team is returning for the upcoming season. They held there own at pgf and any other tournament they played in. You should look in the mirror and from your front window of your house and see where the problem starts...JMO I Had to sign up respond to all the bashing Firecrackers & Blanco are getting which seems to be some jealousy out there because all they do is win..... :o :o :o :o

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: you are funny!! sorry but my DD was too good to ever play for blanco the crook, besides, I had friends who warned me about him, the stories over the years are legendary!! you must be drowning in his kool aid :lol: :lol: :lol: jealous of blanco and his winning??? YOU ARE A RIOT AND SHOULD BE THE HEADLINER AT ANY COMEDY SHOW!! your team didnt win squat!! FACE THE FACTS, sorry to call it like I SEE it

you still don`t get it, you are so blind and stupid over your hatred for Blanco over what your friends told you. Probably one of the parents who kid two years got bench during PGF. oh yeah the kool aid that the Fricecrackers Org. is Producing is some of the best in the country.... :D :D :D :D :D :P :P :P
tempted fate

by Shamus O'malley » Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:23 pm

Spazsdad wrote:
tempted fate wrote:
Shamus O'malley wrote:

you still don`t get it, you are so blind and stupid over your hatred for Blanco over what your friends told you. Probably one of the parents who kid two years got bench during PGF. oh yeah the kool aid that the Fricecrackers Org. is Producing is some of the best in the country.... :D :D :D :D :D :P :P :P

You really should consider quitting while you are just a little behind instead of continuing with your misguided support since you are oblivious to the history in play regarding this subject. And to give any credit for the organizations success to the person in question is laughable at best.

I am going to go out on a limb and say that temper fart is fairly new to travel, pretty fresh from recball and had a lot of smoke blown up their wazoo by bankroll :lol: :lol: :roll:
Shamus O'malley

by RecReject » Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:06 pm

Shamus O'malley wrote:bankroll

now there's a name I haven't heard since Heybucket's infancy (and first deleted posts) back in Christmastime, 2007....
talking about the same guy though...
RecReject

by tempted fate » Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:10 pm

Shamus O'malley wrote:
Spazsdad wrote:
tempted fate wrote:
Shamus O'malley wrote:

You really should consider quitting while you are just a little behind instead of continuing with your misguided support since you are oblivious to the history in play regarding this subject. And to give any credit for the organizations success to the person in question is laughable at best.

I am going to go out on a limb and say that temper fart is fairly new to travel, pretty fresh from recball and had a lot of smoke blown up their wazoo by bankroll :lol: :lol: :roll:

since we are going out on a limb which is what your dream of your dd playing for a top notch organization like Firecrackers are is simply a wet dream for you, Like i said earlier with a name like shamus is pretty close to what you really are on what you think of your dd future, i obviously hit a nerve and dont care.so go home look in the mirror and dd and say to yourself where did i go wrong... :D :D :D :D
tempted fate

by Shamus O'malley » Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:49 pm

tempted fate wrote:
Shamus O'malley wrote:
Spazsdad wrote:
tempted fate wrote:
Shamus O'malley wrote:

since we are going out on a limb which is what your dream of your dd playing for a top notch organization like Firecrackers are is simply a wet dream for you, Like i said earlier with a name like shamus is pretty close to what you really are on what you think of your dd future, i obviously hit a nerve and dont care.so go home look in the mirror and dd and say to yourself where did i go wrong... :D :D :D :D

funny how you defend this guy :lol: and all you can do is try and insult me like a child when you know nothing about me or my experience. you must have a permanent spot at the front of the line at bankrolls kool aid stand (I bet you are on his monthy lesson and recruiting garbage :lol: ), you obviously havent been around very long and you should do a little research, talk to people who have dealt with him over the years. FYI, my DD played travel for a top notch org, got a full ride to a D1 and is very happy, and I am very proud, softball has been very good thus far, you can only hope that your DD has the same experience and accomplishments as mine
Shamus O'malley

by Skarp » Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:29 am

thecloser02 wrote:Here is what they had on the bench

Sammy Cordova Orange county pitcher of the year Utah bound Pac 12
Michelle Floyd University of Arizona bound Pac 12
Trish Parks University of Arizona bound Pac 12

Inexcusable.
There is no charge for awesomeness
...or attractiveness.
Skarp
Premium Member
Premium Member