Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

NorCal

Spring 2015 12u ranking

by mikemilly » Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:03 pm

The girl only pinch ran in the game that was forfeited she didn't hit she didn't field Just ran for an injured player.
mikemilly

by Overwhelmed » Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:39 pm

mikemilly wrote:The girl only pinch ran in the game that was forfeited she didn't hit she didn't field Just ran for an injured player.

So let me get this straight. The illegal player ran for an injured player. However, courtesy runners are only allowed for pitchers and catchers. Your pitcher or catcher was injured and unable to run, but they were able to pitch or catch?
Overwhelmed

by freebilly » Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:49 pm

Congratulations to AASA Nguyen for winning the June Classic. I was surprised that none of the big dogs were in the championship. AASA has been improving for a while. I didn't get to see any of the games so I'm just going off scores. I didn't know there was a forfeit so Bownet has to drop out of my list.

1. Universal Fastpitch 02
2. Lady Magic
3. Breeze 02
4. AASA Nguyen
5. Nevada Stealth
6. AASA Maglalang
7. OBS Monarchs
8. Norcal Firecrackers 02
9. West Sac Attack
10. Norcal Smackers

freebilly

by izicsz » Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:53 pm

Overwhelmed wrote:
mikemilly wrote:The girl only pinch ran in the game that was forfeited she didn't hit she didn't field Just ran for an injured player.

So let me get this straight. The illegal player ran for an injured player. However, courtesy runners are only allowed for pitchers and catchers. Your pitcher or catcher was injured and unable to run, but they were able to pitch or catch?

And, I guess the player who was the last recorded out was unavailable? Seems a bit strange.......
izicsz

by Hook Slide » Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:58 pm

That's a messed up way to lose a championship but shame on the coach for violating such a simple rule.
Hook Slide

by strike3at68 » Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:01 pm

Milly-Vanilly, Don't be a crybaby. Hold your coach and his decision to cheat accountable and take this opportunity to teach your daughter about the importance of character, good judgement and the repercussions your team has suffered as a result of cheating.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjkNNDuAb9A
strike3at68

by mikemilly » Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:20 pm

Not being a crybaby, just stating the facts thanks strike did that very thing on the car ride home. Yes it was a pitcher or a catcher played with 9 had no subs
mikemilly

by quietstorm02 » Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:31 pm

My post has nothing to do with any silly "rankings", but yesterday's forfeit is what results when parents get too wrapped up in their children's affairs. NOT EVERY PARENT on that team expressed bitterness over the decision, but the behavior of those who did openly was flat-out appalling. For an adult to yell "that's some p****-ass shit!" to a group of 12yo girls as they walked by was the epitome of the type of low-class, entitlement-bred thug nonsense that no reasonable adult would engage in. My only hope is that loser mentality doesn't spread to the next generation.

To the players' credit, they played well, and I saw nothing in their actions that would indicate that they possess the same lack of character and integrity displayed by those parents who chose outrage and excuses over following the rules and accountability. At the end of the day, 12u girls softball means too much to too many old men and women, and that's a pretty sad commentary, IMO. (and no, that last statement is hardly limited to Bownet)
quietstorm02

by bigballer » Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:46 pm

^^^ Great Post!!!
bigballer

by mikemilly » Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:59 pm

Well said quietstorm....... Our girls didnt even know what was going on. They thought they were in the championship. When the game was called they thought we won.They played like I know they can play. Just had some unfortunate events.
mikemilly

PreviousNext

Return to NorCal