Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

NorCal

Spring 2015 12u ranking

by NorCalKnowItAll » Fri May 29, 2015 12:27 pm

rucrazy? wrote:All of these rankings can become quite puzzling to me so I though I would put one out as well! After carefully considering all of the teams and pouring over 16 pages of rankings, scouring the internet for game results, here is what I have come up with as the definitive top 5 list.

1) Universal Fastpitch
2) Lady Magic
3) California Breeze 02
4 California Breeze 03'
5) Little suzy's Bomber's

If you start by considering that the 4 teams at the top have won every tournament worth winning in Nor Cal and two have the ever so elusive PGF berth there really is no argument. Everything team on any list is like the NBA Lottery. Put a bunch of ping pong balls in a bucket and pull them out. Little suzy's Bombers are a nod to No cal Know it All as every other team that is out there. This is not to say that the other teams do not have talent, or can't show up and make it to a final the just don't have the overall talent that these four teams do in Nor Cal.

Cheers :ugeek:

Great list, I'm glad to see little Suzy's bombers got on the list. They are solid, but their parents Are a real piece of work. Rumor has it they drink way too much :lol:
NorCalKnowItAll

by rucrazy? » Sun May 31, 2015 7:48 pm

Well after a fine weekend of Softball in lovely stockton, Ca its time to put out my new top 5 list.

1 Firecrackers 02
2 Cal badgers
3 ............................wait Ill leave that list to Freebilly! My list does not change at all. The Magic lost to a fresno force team that came out to put its best effort forth and then fell flat the next game after expending all their energy. When you are a top team you have a giant target on your back and everyone wants to beat you. Congrats to the firecrackers for winning the tournament. Nice job. You are still behind Little Suzy's Bombers. Here is my list incase you forgot.

Universal Fastpitch 02
Lady Magic
Breeze 02
Breeze 03
Little Suzy's Bombers.

I'm Out! :ugeek:
rucrazy?

by mikemilly » Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:45 pm

For the record Bownet was up against Aasa Magalang, 11-3 WITH 15 minutes left to go to championship, when we had to forfeit,, feel bad for the girls my daughter played her ass off!!!!
mikemilly

by bigballer » Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:21 pm

Why did they have to forfeit?
bigballer

by SwingMan » Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:45 pm

Why are you still jockin the Breeze 03 team? Times have changed.
SwingMan
Premium Member
Premium Member

by mikemilly » Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:09 am

Don't want to say.
mikemilly

by Overwhelmed » Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:23 am

mikemilly wrote:Don't want to say.

Then why bring it up?
Overwhelmed

by strike3at68 » Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:00 am

Look to the BowNet Joe Marks coaches attempting to sneak a player into a game that already played that day, in the same tournament, for another team. SHAME ON HIM for placing the girls, families, umpires, tournament persons and opposing team in that situation. Great role model. His team should be suspended from future ASA Tournaments. Sacramento has enough teams without allowing this kind of coaching staff and their behavior into its tournaments.
Stay in in Solano county with your staff of thugs and quit teaching your girls that cheating and being a poor sport is the norm.
strike3at68

by izicsz » Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:59 am

Wow!! :shock: Not a good day for Thomas Confar. Trying to start a legit organization over the past 2 years and now having to deal with that! Did they sub this player in any of their earlier games?
izicsz

by softballmomma#1 » Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:46 am

Yeah it was pretty bad that the police had to come out, I mean we are talking about 12 year old softball.
softballmomma#1

PreviousNext

Return to NorCal