Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

NorCal

Ok Norcal, I have a question.....

by alei » Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:36 am

Bookend-
Bird is a great coach. He has a great group of talent that he has nurtured and developed. Those girls can play and seem happy. They are my "pick" to be one of the strongest groups of girls in the area and are a team to watch. With Coach P in the picture (be it in the background) they are going to soar even further. Great things to come out of that group. Only thing is the Manager needs to keep his emotions under control. If he does, then kick the doors wide open...

Just my 1cent... :P
Last edited by alei on Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
alei

by Bookend » Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:49 pm

alei wrote:Bookend-
Byrd is a great coach. He has a great group of talent that he has nurtured and developed. Those girls can play and seem happy. They are my "pick" to be one of the strongest groups of girls in the area and are a team to watch. With Coach P in the picture (be it background) they are going to soar even further. Great things to come out of that group. Only thing is the manager needs to keep his emotions under control. If he does then kick the doors wide open...

Just my 1cent... :P

Just a matter of opinion. I love a coach that will get fiery and battle for my daughter. If we were all of the same opinion, it would be a very boring world! Also, a coach can be very good entertainment in the middle of a long weekend. Emerling/Bird will get it done and their girls will play hard and become better ball players.
Bookend

Previous

Return to NorCal