Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

NorCal

MVP lady renegades

by Sftball Junkie » Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:54 pm

MadWolf41 wrote:Really WhiteChristNob? comming from someone who has their religion and race in their user name makes it sound like you are biased and a lot closer to the situation than you would have us believe! How about we lay out the facts... under the so called Bittle shit storm the team rarely placed lower than 4th in a tournament regardless of what bracket they ended up in!

Well Hello Jeff Bittle how are you doing??? Rarely finished worse than 4th??? Are you kidding me??? Where on earth have you played?? Or is that because your family continually host tournaments with with 4 or less teams. You have been thrown out of more teams and more orgs than this shit bag Michael who goes after coaches when their backs are turned.

MadWolf41 wrote: Lets put it this way the organization was put in a headlock much like the assistant coach felt yesterday by a group of parents that wanted the short stop for their daughters. Im sorry but when the slander turned on their kid they have to be parent rather than coach so before you slander someone why don't you evaluate your own pathetic life and values. yes the organization backed Noe because they wanted to keep the team together but other rumors that he was leaving anyway with 5 of 9 reamaining players caused the larger majority of girls to leave the organization and although they may be getting back on the right track it is with pick up and rec players!

Are you kidding me you are gonna reference the spot your daughter played every inning of every game regardless of the number of errors she had then throw it on Noe like it was his fault? You are a real puke sack. It is time to keep your mouth shut and stay away from softball before you kill it for your kid.

MadWolf41 wrote: I dont know if you know the Bittles personally but it seems like you have been to the rumor mill don't you remember the kindegarten game passing secrets from one ear to the next just to see how distorted it would become by the time it got to the last person in line? if you want to call someone out and talk of getting run from teams etc.... why dont you get it from them personally rather than hiding behind this site and spitting BS you dont know anything about!

Obviously you know yourself very well. You get on here and tell everyone how great the Bittles are and every detail about a team nobody knows a thing about because they were and still are irrelevant went it comes to 12u softball. Bittle you and your family are a bunch of douche bags and the softball world is better with out you.

Maybe you and this Sac Hitterz Dirt Bag can come together and coach a team. Sounds like you guys would fit together great.
Sftball Junkie

by WhiteChristNob » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:31 am

Hello Bittle, indeed :roll: Let's just clear up the fact that I am in no way religious, or white for that matter, not that it does matter. There are no racial or religious undertones in my remarks. Just calling it like I see it. Sftball Junkie is spot on. You don't have to be on a team to know what's going on out there. And luckily I have never had the misfortune of being on a team with those people but we joined an organization just after one of their spectacular departures and heard plenty. I think that Bittle-gate 2013 was heard around the world a few months ago. Facts? You state yourself that "5 of 9" families were willing to walk away from the team to get away from this guy and what I understand to be his massive case of blind and reckless Daddyball speaks volumes. They kept, from what I saw this weekend, their entire infield, and all their pitching/catching and Noe snagged a great addition to their pitching. You think the Bittle regime could do that? Well, he didn't so there's your FACT. And, "rarely placed below 4th in tourneys? Are you kidding? That is a delusional statement.
This family is a "same shit different team" cautionary tale to all parents. They are a joke and his name is mud region wide. And if I were the kind of person spewing out the rumor mill's most juicy nuggets I would have gone into all of the stories about his partner in crime, but I won't because as MadWolf pointed out, we aren't in Kindergarten here. The track record speaks for itself and the fact that no one, and I mean no one will defend this guy is the writing on the wall.
Just saw that MVP took 2nd in 12u today. They are scrappy and I admire that. Good luck to you guys.
WhiteChristNob

by jtat32 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:00 am

I have no clue who any of these people are, so I have absolutely no opinion about their character, but I will say this:

If you don't like a coach, fine, but there is no need to bring his kid into the discussion in any way, shape, or form.
jtat32
Premium Member
Premium Member

by MadWolf41 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:31 am

I'm not Bittle just friends of theirs and proud to admit it and think that their name had nothing top do with this weekend so the fact that someone brought it up was ridiculous! & Childish
MadWolf41

by MadWolf41 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:47 am

I 100% agree jtat32
MadWolf41

by WhiteChristNob » Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:22 am

"yes the organization backed Noe because they wanted to keep the team together but other rumors that he was leaving anyway with 5 of 9 reamaining players caused the larger majority of girls to leave the organization and although they may be getting back on the right track it is with pick up and rec players!"

The way I see it, their dead weight walked away. Interesting that no one went with Bittle.....or that he didn't go where the other families went, right? I think that it's pretty standard that people walk when drama occurs, and that's understandable. All I'm saying is that I admire their core for staying and MVP lucked out with Noe. Getting back on the right track? Well I just learned that they actually played the other 1/2 of the team that walked away yesterday and pounded them which backs up my theory that their player losses were actually a good thing for their org. They are now able to roster players like my friend's daughter who just joined up.

"If we want to talk of class neither organization has any and needs a lot of work to reestablish themselves!"

A 2nd place gold finish with their new pickups this weekend ain't too shabby. It's NSA but still a nice little showing.

And, to the poster who says children should be left out of it, you are right. I don't know the daughter at all.....just parroting the info floating around the community and what a previous poster have said. I wish her the best of luck....she's going to need it with those people for parents!
WhiteChristNob

by MadWolf41 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:22 am

First of all everyone should really try and get the facts. Bittle choose to leave on their own, and they are actually playing with a former MVP familly who asked them to follow them. As far as the game yesterday it was not a "pounding" from what I heard he final score was 10-9. The other 1/2 of the team that you are refering to as "dead weight" has nothing to do with what is going on with MVP. And therefore should be left out of the slander. It is sad that grown adults think that talking crap about 12u girls is okay. They way I see is MVP went in seperate directions and everyone has or should I say "should" move on. Let's stop talking about the past and focus on the current situation we are in. Weither is be good, bad, or ugly.

Basically everyone needs to grow up and let the girls play ball!
MadWolf41

by Observation » Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:28 am

I have my daughter involved in softball so she stays active, learns to be a team player regardless if the team is winning or losing, and to become an overall, well-rounded asset to society. It's sad that there are coaches and parents out there who use these games as an opportunity to gather with their 'homies', be as obnoxious as possible and in the worst case scenario, get involved in a physical altercation infront of these kids. I did not witness the fight on Saturday, thank goodness, but it sounds like it was pretty violent. Grown men should be able to control their emotions in any situation and if they can't, then they should not be coaches. Coaches should be positive role models to the youth, not assholes.

Note to Orgs: Do your research on coaches beyond the fingerprinting.
Observation

by allugot » Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:25 am

:( I am just wondering why these two coaches are even allowed to continue coaching? Is there not any rules to appropriate conduct at this level? No punishment? They are just going to allow this to more likely happen again? .... something should be done about this. Both coaches were wrong for acting out in this manner... Who ever started it as well as the other for not walking away... for the sake of the girls!!! :(
allugot

by Hitterz » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:37 pm

Hello all

On behalf of the Sac Hitterz I would like to extend my apologies to anyone that witnessed the incident at Bartholomew park this past weekend . This is not what the Sac Hitterz are about. I am embarrassed at the situation and disappointed with my coaching staff. This was a horrible example to our players and it is a disgrace to softball . I am working with Chad the president of M.V.P to rectify the situation. I have coached against Chad numerous times and he and his team have always shown class . I can promise you that this situation will be handled quickly .

Sincerely Chris Abar
President of the Sac Hitterz
Hitterz

Previous

Return to NorCal