Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

NorCal

Batbusters - KG

by softballblogger » Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:35 pm

Edited

I think some things need to be exposed to create awareness of what is going on with various teams. I always ask you to do your own due diligence on anything that is mentioned from me. ..............
softballblogger

by fastpitchdad05 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:18 pm

It seems suspicious that someone who is not affiliated with the team would feel the need to not only contact the BatBusters organization to complain but also call this team out on an open forum.

Even if you are 100% right your motives will be questioned.
fastpitchdad05
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Hook Slide » Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:04 pm

So you just felt like doing this for fun or something? Doesn't the BB org have some way of hearing disputes like this?
Hook Slide

by Tyler Durden » Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:43 am

softballblogger. Your first post? Quite an effort. Let's see......

-Drama on a 14u team? That's unusual.
-Daddy Ball? I bet the coaches kids have game. You better put on your coaches hat and get your ass out there so you can mommy ball your kid.
- Profanity in the dugout? Punkin shouldn't be exposed to that at 14u. That's awful. How scary.
-Coach is telling people that their kid isn't good enough to play at Florida or Oklahoma? He must be a hater.
- Added players for the summer run? But coach promised your kid she would play every game, regardless of her .150 OBP.
-You 'sent something' to the organization. Good for you mom.

Let's recap. You are a disgruntled parent on that team with a new screen name and a first post that is comical. Your kid is getting exposed and needs to work on her game if she wants to play at the college level. You are still clinging to the past when she was the star and you get lots of attention. You want a D-1 offer, but also want punkin to live in your bubble of no profanity and playtime promises. You don't like the way upper level travel ball is ruthlessly merit-based. You have ruined your kids connection to the BB organization by whining. Now you will have to move down the ladder to a new organization, having learned your lesson to keep your mouth shut and your eyes open.

I hope I have created awareness for you.
VETERANS....ALL GAVE SOME, SOME GAVE ALL
Tyler Durden
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Baller50 » Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:48 pm

Why would you have the need to post this in an open forum when you could have just called the organization and made your case? This is the problem with youth sports these days..drama! If parents complain of playing time, then their kid better start working on being the best player on the team, otherwise go to a team that your kid can get playing time. It's that simple, geez..
Baller50

by genbender69 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:14 pm

BB Do not care period. So move onto the next org and see how she fairs. I have seen coaches not take players specifically because of the parents. Player was good but parents a pain in the a$$. NEXT.
genbender69

Return to NorCal