Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

NorCal

Lady magic 14 team

by Bleacher bug » Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:47 pm

Old Darter wrote:
jimc wrote:We have moved to LTG Magic 16u.

Jim Carda

So you are stealing the team AND the name? Class move Jim. But then again, shouldn't surprise me. At least it will always be a reminder to everyone who you stole the team from.

Mike

BAAAHAAAHAAAHAA :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That is the funniest thing I think I have heard all month. Though I think LTG Magic might be the dumbest name I have heard in softball For Mike to now get on here and cry about stealing a team is flat out hilarious. You act like you were actually a part of building these teams. Magic Mike is a joke and always has been. All your org has ever done is steal strong teams from other orgs to make a name for Lady Magic and now you cry that this has happened to you!!! HAHAHAHA Your a true Jag Off you arrogant ass.
Bleacher bug

by playeradvocate1 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:08 pm

Funny, I believe this was the team that was stolen from Roseville Heat - Cota team, now LTG steals it from Lady Magic....this team was cursed from the beginning as they have continuously underperformed.
playeradvocate1

by norcalover » Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:09 pm

This isnt about a team that left, this should be about two of the best coaches, recruiter, liaisons that this area has ever seen.
Carda and Henderson put the Lady Magic on the top of the recruiting list. :cry: :o
norcalover

by playeradvocate1 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:50 pm

Can anyone provide any information on this team? Are they holding tryouts? Did all parents move? I imagine they will need pitching as two coaches daughters were pitchers.

Magic Mike, care to chime in?
playeradvocate1

by norcalover » Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:36 am

The whole team went with Jim< another BLOW to the Mighty Magic Mike.
norcalover

Previous

Return to NorCal