Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

NorCal

Favorites?

by ssarge » Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:40 am

Arnaiz - Great fields but like you said, not enough warm up areas for 14U and up. Sometimes in the yournger tourneys they will let you use the outfields.

Doesn't seem all that inconvenient to use the city park across the street and a block west. Lots of room there. The nets are a problem for sure. But having 4 fields set up for just FP, including permanent fences is pretty great. Fun to hit balls out onto the street beyond LF fence on the one field. It's like Waveland Ave or something.

Best regards,

Scott
ssarge

by beentheredonethat » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:10 pm

"
Last edited by beentheredonethat on Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
beentheredonethat

by CheckWriter » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:41 pm

You are right about the tarp. Completely forgot about that. One of the few places you used to be able to watch the game in the shade.

Bush league.
I see no hope for the future of our people if they are dependent on the frivolous youth of today, for certainly all youth are reckless beyond words.
--- Hesiod, Eighth Century B.C.
CheckWriter
Premium Member
Premium Member

by mr.flamboyant » Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:14 pm

beentheredonethat wrote:"he put the big black tarp and signs around the whole outfield fence that prevents families from watching out there and forces everyone to pay to watch in the mortar zone??"

Buy those 100% Raleys anus beef tri tip sandwiches and those world famous rootbeer floats and maybe he can afford nets. I think the tourney directors had a lot to do with the black tarps and signs.(isn't that right Instag8tor?)

:lol: :lol: Be careful with those (tri tip sandwich made with 100% Raleys black angus beef)..a few weeks back I witnessed him eating pieces while he's making them with no gloves on.. :lol: :lol:
mr.flamboyant

Previous

Return to NorCal