Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

The Pub

2016 NFL Season

Off topic. Home for jokes and other misc. stuff.
Keep it reasonable.

by E Train Dad » Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:42 pm

09, Feel your pain......anyone can be a Patriots fan.....that's easy! Try being a Charger fan! The constant stream of disappointment is hard to manage. McCoy, I think is a good coach, with an outstanding QB, both with a lot of really bad luck. Imagine loosing your entire offensive line to injuries, not once, but twice last year. Now this year the key injuries continue losing key positions every game. It's like they are cursed! Yet I still watch them.....maybe it's me! :shock:
E Train Dad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by PDad » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:13 pm

E Train Dad wrote:09, Feel your pain......anyone can be a Patriots fan.....that's easy! Try being a Charger fan! The constant stream of disappointment is hard to manage.

haha Yeah, especially if you're also a Padres fan. On the bright side, the joy when they finally win it all erases the past pain - ask any longtime Red Sox fan. Cubs fans are hoping this is finally their year...
PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Sam » Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:14 am

PDad wrote:Chargers are only team playing at home this week.

- Thur: Broncos (4-1) @ Chargers (1-4) - Line Broncos -2 open / -3 now
Siemian probable.

- Cowboys (4-1) @ Packers (3-1) - Cowboys +5.5/+4
Cowboys are real deal if they win this game.

- Steelers (4-1) @ Dolphins (1-4) - Steelers -7/-7.5

- Monday: Jets (1-4) @ Cardinals (2-3) - Jets +6.5/+7.5
We deserve a better game than this...

Vikings will remain only undefeated team since they are off this week. Falcons, Patriots and Raiders are all 4-1. Any of their fans here?

I will be at Lambeau Field this weekend to see my Packers play the hated Cowboys. Hoping they can contain Elliott.
Run your mouth when I'm not around
Its easy to achieve
You cry to weak friends that sympathize
- Pantera, Walk
Sam
Premium Member
Premium Member

by PDad » Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:30 pm

Sam wrote:I will be at Lambeau Field this weekend to see my Packers play the hated Cowboys. Hoping they can contain Elliott.

That's great - Battle's Boys @ Sam's club for bragging rights...

Keep your fingers crossed the weather forecast doesn't shift 12-24 hours - rain Saturday night and Monday morning. Temperatures look good with 68 highs and mid-50s lows.
PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Battle » Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:55 pm

Sam wrote:I will be at Lambeau Field this weekend to see my Packers play the hated Cowboys. Hoping they can contain Elliott.

LOL...You mean "America's team"...

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/poll- ... nk-second/

Sorry PDad...You've been booted... :lol:
We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way!
Battle

by PDad » Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:33 pm

Battle wrote:

That poll was from a year ago - new one should be out this month. Here are more recent results from just before the Broncos beat the Panthers in the Super Bowl - http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/2015/PPP_Release_National_20516.pdf. They show Sam is right about the hated Cowboys. Read it and weep...

Every time we've done a poll over the years on the most hated team in the NFL the Cowboys have won out. But this year there's a new sheriff in town- 23% of fans say the Patriots are their least favorite team with the Cowboys dropping to second at 20% and no one else in double digits. It may be nice for the Cowboys to have dropped to only second most hated but we also asked if people still consider them to be America's team and only 27% of fans do, to 64% who say they don't deserve that designation.
PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Battle » Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:07 pm

PDad wrote:
Battle wrote:

That poll was from a year ago - new one should be out this month. Here are more recent results from just before the Broncos beat the Panthers in the Super Bowl - http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/2015/PPP_Release_National_20516.pdf. They show Sam is right about the hated Cowboys. Read it and weep...

Every time we've done a poll over the years on the most hated team in the NFL the Cowboys have won out. But this year there's a new sheriff in town- 23% of fans say the Patriots are their least favorite team with the Cowboys dropping to second at 20% and no one else in double digits. It may be nice for the Cowboys to have dropped to only second most hated but we also asked if people still consider them to be America's team and only 27% of fans do, to 64% who say they don't deserve that designation.

:oops: :cry: ...... :lol:
We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way!
Battle

by eclipse09 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:57 am

PDad wrote:
E Train Dad wrote:09, Feel your pain......anyone can be a Patriots fan.....that's easy! Try being a Charger fan! The constant stream of disappointment is hard to manage.

haha Yeah, especially if you're also a Padres fan. On the bright side, the joy when they finally win it all erases the past pain - ask any longtime Red Sox fan. Cubs fans are hoping this is finally their year...

I am rooting for the Cubs and yes being a Padre fan is harder than being a Charger fan!! Hoping both turn around sooner than later!!

Looks like McCoy is around to coach another day......
eclipse09
Premium Member
Premium Member

by eclipse09 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:58 am

PDad wrote:

That's great - Battle's Boys @ Sam's club for bragging rights...

Keep your fingers crossed the weather forecast doesn't shift 12-24 hours - rain Saturday night and Monday morning. Temperatures look good with 68 highs and mid-50s lows.

I thought Dak was in trouble when he fumbled without being touched. I guess it is the Cowboy's year as Dallas recovered and Dak settled down. ;)
eclipse09
Premium Member
Premium Member

by PDad » Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:13 pm

eclipse09 wrote:
PDad wrote:haha Yeah, especially if you're also a Padres fan. On the bright side, the joy when they finally win it all erases the past pain - ask any longtime Red Sox fan. Cubs fans are hoping this is finally their year...

I am rooting for the Cubs and yes being a Padre fan is harder than being a Charger fan!! Hoping both turn around sooner than later!!

I'm also rooting for the Cubs to end their drought. I have several reasons and the main one is I'm a Joe Madden fan from when he was with the Angels. He has them on a mission...

Suck-tober.jpg
Suck-tober.jpg (17.09 KiB) Viewed 4909 times
PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member

PreviousNext

Return to The Pub