Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

The Pub

We can now predict Hillary to win CA in Nov.

Off topic. Home for jokes and other misc. stuff.
Keep it reasonable.

by Safebyahare » Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:37 pm

Yup,,Hillary will win CA in November winning it's electoral vote.
Which is why I'm starting 'Operation Migration'.
Now is the time to find a swing state and rent a room and register as a resident and vote in that state.
Your vote doesn't matter in CA, but you can make it count somewhere else.
Is your kid going to college in ,,,,Ohio, Virginia, or any other electoral swing state?
Rent her an apartment and show it as you residence and vote in November in that state.
This isn't a true democracy, it's a Republic and a form of democracy.
You have time,,,but not much,, hey they call it travel ball for a reason. :lol:
The electoral college,,,,a tool to get more bang for your vote.
I see further, because I stand on the shoulders of giants
Safebyahare
Premium Member
Premium Member

by aparent » Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:56 pm

I hate to break it to you but with Trump imploding the last few weeks, your vote won't matter in many places. Time to start praying for a contested convention (preferably two of them)
aparent

by exD1dad » Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:11 am

aparent Trump imploding? hahaha what you watching CNN hahahaha

Hare don't you know there's vans that shuttle Dems back & forth all over different counties in America? How do you think all those dead people vote? I know people that have seen it, what I don't know is if these people get paid like Protestitudes who disrupt Trump rallies by Globalist, open boarder doucebags
"It's not giving up if you discover you've been chasing the wrong destiny" -Morley LA street artist who posted this on Melrose Avenue in Jan '14
exD1dad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by aparent » Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:45 am

exD1dad wrote:aparent Trump imploding? hahaha what you watching CNN hahahaha

Hare don't you know there's vans that shuttle Dems back & forth all over different counties in America? How do you think all those dead people vote? I know people that have seen it, what I don't know is if these people get paid like Protestitudes who disrupt Trump rallies by Globalist, open boarder doucebags

Not CNN, I actually can't remember the last time I watched a newscast unless you count sportscenter. I usually read my news, in any case after watching Trump step on his pecker repeatedly from the Curiel thing to the Orlando shooting, I got curious about what his polls have been doing so I checked out RCP. This is what I found...

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

There is a lot of time on the clock so he can reverse this, But he needs to learn how to play the game and learn quickly if he wants a shot at winning a general election. At this point I am hoping he keeps screwing up so we can get a viable candidate out of a contested convention though. This guy keeps showing he is just not astute. WTF is he doing piping off about how he is the best friend of the LGBT community? how is courting that demographic going to help him at all? He needs to solidify his base and try to reach centrists and independents, the LGBT community is so overwhelmingly liberal that any votes he can peel away will be minuscule, meanwhile those statements just dampen any chance of him getting something going with religious conservatives. Bonehead move in my book.

his call for the president to resign for not saying Islamic terrorism played right into giving Obama a chance directly respond and from what I saw, Obama showed some good king fu and made Trump look like a chump.

I don't have a dog on this fight anymore so it is just another sporting event for me now, my card has this first round going to the Dems, maybe Trump will land some better punches during the next national news event.
aparent

by Safebyahare » Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:00 am

I see further, because I stand on the shoulders of giants
Safebyahare
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Pale Rider » Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:46 am

Fake voters?

...bet they have ARs and its Bushs and global warmings fault.
AKA "Thread Killer"

"Damnation seize my soul if I give you quarters, or take any from you."
Edward "Blackbeard" Teach
Pale Rider
Premium Member
Premium Member

by GIMNEPIWO » Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:55 pm

aparent wrote:

Not CNN, I actually can't remember the last time I watched a newscast unless you count sportscenter. I usually read my news, in any case after watching[size=200] Trump step on his pecker repeatedly [/size]from the Curiel thing to the Orlando shooting, I got curious about what his polls have been doing so I checked out RCP. This is what I found...

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

There is a lot of time on the clock so he can reverse this, But he needs to learn how to play the game and learn quickly if he wants a shot at winning a general election. At this point I am hoping he keeps screwing up so we can get a viable candidate out of a contested convention though. This guy keeps showing he is just not astute. WTF is he doing piping off about how he is the best friend of the LGBT community? how is courting that demographic going to help him at all? He needs to solidify his base and try to reach centrists and independents, the LGBT community is so overwhelmingly liberal that any votes he can peel away will be minuscule, meanwhile those statements just dampen any chance of him getting something going with religious conservatives. Bonehead move in my book.

his call for the president to resign for not saying Islamic terrorism played right into giving Obama a chance directly respond and from what I saw, Obama showed some good king fu and made Trump look like a chump.

I don't have a dog on this fight anymore so it is just another sporting event for me now, my card has this first round going to the Dems, maybe Trump will land some better punches during the next national news event.

Trump step on his pecker ? LMAOWIOAB !
"For the strength of the pack is the wolf, the strength of the wolf is the pack" Rudyard Kipling
GIMNEPIWO

by SDO12 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:25 pm

aparent wrote:

Not CNN, I actually can't remember the last time I watched a newscast unless you count sportscenter. I usually read my news, in any case after watching Trump step on his pecker repeatedly from the Curiel thing to the Orlando shooting, I got curious about what his polls have been doing so I checked out RCP. This is what I found...

That's some funny stuff right there. Hillary steps on hers every time she opens that big yap.

http://www.wptv.com/news/state/orlando- ... -kissimmee
SDO12

by Hurricane » Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:58 pm

It's all about the media. I think we've all know about this for decades. I first noticed it during Reagan's years and watching the "alphabet" news networks at that time. Reading Newsweek, Time, US News/World Report magazines, etc. -- the bias oozed out. I was just a young pup then, but already knew the media skews its stories and what gets aired so the Democrats have the advantage.

It is sad. Fox News being the ONLY outlet where you will hear BOTH sides of an issue. The reason Fox News gets blistered by the Democrats is because they don't have a monopoly on what the people get for their news. Talk Radio in the 1990's was a direct result of the unfettered bias by the news outlets. From that, Fox News emerged as the television voice to counter the bias.

I still watch the "alphabets" and CNN so I know what the low information citizens are getting for their news. But I don't read the mags anymore....and...apparently, no one else does either.

It is sad.
Hurricane

Return to The Pub