Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

The Pub

Deadwood is Back!

Off topic. Home for jokes and other misc. stuff.
Keep it reasonable.

by fastpitchdad05 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:55 pm

This is great news you C#*k Suckers! :lol:

http://www.sentinelandenterprise.com/li ... rks-at-hbo
fastpitchdad05
Premium Member
Premium Member

by PDad » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:51 pm

You gotta say it like Wu - Cocksucka!

They had planned two 2-hr episodes to wrap up the series in 2007. I wonder if they are going to wrap it up in just one.

Al Swearengen was an amazing character and had many great lines.

Silas Adams: "When he ain't lyin', Al's the most honorable man you'll ever meet."
PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by fastpitchdad05 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:12 pm

PDad wrote:You gotta say it like Wu - Cocksucka!

They had planned two 2-hr episodes to wrap up the series in 2007. I wonder if they are going to wrap it up in just one.

Al Swearengen was an amazing character and had many great lines.

Silas Adams: "When he ain't lyin', Al's the most honorable man you'll ever meet."

Before Season 1 of True Detective came out this was my favorite of all-time. I died a little inside when they said they weren't going to do the two 2-hr episodes. :evil:
fastpitchdad05
Premium Member
Premium Member

by PDad » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:56 pm

Justified (2010-2015) was my solace. Timothy Olyphant played U.S. Marshal Raylan Givens and the Boyd Crowder character played masterfully by Walton Goggins was on a par with Swearengen.

Deputy U.S. Marshal Raylan Givens is something of a 19th-century–style, Old West lawman living in modern times, whose unconventional enforcement of justice makes him a target of criminals and a problem child to his U.S. Marshals Service superior. In response to his controversial but "justified" quick-draw shooting of mob hitman Tommy Bucks in Miami, Givens is reassigned to Lexington, Kentucky. The Lexington Marshals office's jurisdiction includes Harlan County, where Raylan was raised and which he thought he had escaped for good in his youth.

Like Deadwood, it had a great mix of characters on both sides of the law and memorable lines (see http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1489428/quotes?ref_=tt_ql_3).
PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by fastpitchdad05 » Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:01 pm

PDad wrote:Justified (2010-2015) was my solace. Timothy Olyphant played U.S. Marshal Raylan Givens and the Boyd Crowder character played masterfully by Walton Goggins was on a par with Swearengen.

Deputy U.S. Marshal Raylan Givens is something of a 19th-century–style, Old West lawman living in modern times, whose unconventional enforcement of justice makes him a target of criminals and a problem child to his U.S. Marshals Service superior. In response to his controversial but "justified" quick-draw shooting of mob hitman Tommy Bucks in Miami, Givens is reassigned to Lexington, Kentucky. The Lexington Marshals office's jurisdiction includes Harlan County, where Raylan was raised and which he thought he had escaped for good in his youth.

Like Deadwood, it had a great mix of characters on both sides of the law and memorable lines (see http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1489428/quotes?ref_=tt_ql_3).

Thanks PDad, I've always intended to see this series and now I know I have to make it happen!
fastpitchdad05
Premium Member
Premium Member

Return to The Pub