Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

The Pub

More info on the peaceful religion

Off topic. Home for jokes and other misc. stuff.
Keep it reasonable.

by Skarp » Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:03 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBaTVwIJH-E

Live in Dearborn for a year, then come back and tell us all about Muslim peace and tolerance.
There is no charge for awesomeness
...or attractiveness.
Skarp
Premium Member
Premium Member

by exD1dad » Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:10 am

It is not a peaceful religion. For me treating women like property(they are for procreation only), having no rights whatsoever is enough. When you add stoning & throwing Gay's off buildings, beheadings (which I haven't seen Christians, Hindus or Jews do) Death to infidels(all those non muslims) that's just common sense that these 21st century barbarians need to be thoroughly vetted before entering the USA. Nobody bitched when Jimmy Carter banned all muslims back in '79 right? So these child bride marrying pedofiles where men routinely engage in gay sex (which is ok if you're on top) is hypocritic BS. Ask any serviceman or woman who served & they'll tell you about weak boys that get pimped out faster than a scrawny kid in prison. So they don't use toilet paper or toilets like western civilization has for hundreds of years. It's ok for them to rape any non muslim women, but they usually beat them first. Just look at Europe off MSM.
They have their caliphate where they infiltrate government, lie & move towards Sharia Law as their goal is to take over the world by any means necessary. Sharia has already been attempted & Skarp is dead on about Dearborn. Come on they kill people for cartoons!
I wouldn't expect Jonriv to see any of the 800,000 low class migrants that UPS planes fly into our country at night & settles in small towns all over America set up with welfare, food stamps etc. because as you pointed out all the ones you come into contact with are "moderate" That means they let the others do the dirty work for them & they'll be protected.
Just another reason to vote for Trump
"It's not giving up if you discover you've been chasing the wrong destiny" -Morley LA street artist who posted this on Melrose Avenue in Jan '14
exD1dad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by as the world turns » Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:56 pm

jonriv wrote:

AWT- do you know anyone who is a Muslim? I know several- they are bankers, Doctors and all other kinds of professions. They all do not follow Sharia and are not extremist in the least

Don't forget the goat herders
“Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.” John Wayne
as the world turns

by Pale Rider » Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:14 pm

Based on the mass rallies by the 'moderates'...
it seems the moderates don't want to cut infidels heads off...
They want the radicalized ones to cut the infidels heads off for them...

*update*
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... tages.html
AKA "Thread Killer"

"Damnation seize my soul if I give you quarters, or take any from you."
Edward "Blackbeard" Teach
Pale Rider
Premium Member
Premium Member

by aparent » Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:22 am

Sickening. Islam accounts for less than 1 percent of our population and about 95% of deaths due to acts of terror on American soil.
aparent

by as the world turns » Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:10 am

aparent wrote:Sickening. Islam accounts for less than 1 percent of our population and about 95% of deaths due to acts of terror on American soil.

Vote Trump, he is the only one that has the huevos to deal with this problem.
“Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.” John Wayne
as the world turns

Previous

Return to The Pub