Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

The Pub

South Carolina to Lower Confederate Flag

Off topic. Home for jokes and other misc. stuff.
Keep it reasonable.

by Safebyahare » Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:47 pm

fontana10! wrote:I must say I am intolerant of the liberal democratic party you serve.

I am intolerant of weak Republicans that talk the talk but when it's time can't walk the walk.
We have managers not leaders. For example agent orange Boehner and turtle man, McConnell, who should be sending all kinds of bills to Obama to veto.
What happened to this plan? To actually show how people vote, guess they put the Tea Party and those who think in kind in their place.
They manage and not lead. Which is why Trump is rocking the establishment of talk tough then be timid stupid.
Crap Democrats ran Obamacare up our butts and didn't even read the bill.
If this was football,,Republicans keep passing when they should be, "running the dang ball!!"
I see further, because I stand on the shoulders of giants
Safebyahare
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Safebyahare » Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:54 pm

jonriv wrote:
Safebyahare wrote:Critical Thinking, flag test.
Three houses, have three different flags, each one is owned by the home owner.
An American flag, Confederate flag, and a rainbow flag.
Three strangers (one for each house) walk up remove the flag from the property and burn it in the street.
Only one will be pursued, arrested and prosecuted.
Which one and why?

Hare in my town all three would be pursued and prosecuted. All with a great deal of zeal since my town has a very low crime rate and a well paid police force. Before hurricane or Fontana get their panties in a wad- it is also the most republican towns in either Connecticut or the U.S. For that matter

Nice try Jonriv, fail! You spun that like a politician without thought, try again.
You don't need a hint, or do you? Be honest.
I see further, because I stand on the shoulders of giants
Safebyahare
Premium Member
Premium Member

by PDad » Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:17 pm

jonriv wrote:
Three strangers (one for each house) walk up remove the flag from the property and burn it in the street.
Which one and why?

Hare in my town all three would be pursued and prosecuted. All with a great deal of zeal since my town has a very low crime rate and a well paid police force. Before hurricane or Fontana get their panties in a wad- it is also the most republican towns in either Connecticut or the U.S. For that matter

JR - Whom would the Feds come in to prosecute?
PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by jonriv » Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:18 pm

Look up new Canaan and you'll see I am right

Theft is theft
jonriv

by jonriv » Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:20 pm

PDad wrote:
jonriv wrote:
Which one and why?

JR - Whom would the Feds come in to prosecute?

That was not the question
jonriv

by jonriv » Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:22 pm

fontana10! wrote:Jonriv, I must say I am intolerant of the liberal democratic party you serve.

I'm a republican idiot
jonriv

by fontana10! » Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:36 pm

Jonriv either you love playing the devil's advocate or you're the most liberal minded Republician in the United States of America. I guarantee most, if not all on this site think you're a bleeding heart liberal.
fontana10!

by jonriv » Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:54 pm

fontana10! wrote:Jonriv either you love playing the devil's advocate or you're the most liberal minded Republician in the United States of America. I guarantee most, if not all on this site think you're a bleeding heart liberal.

Not sure we're you get that from. My ex-hippie brother in law thinks I'm a fascist. I'm pro defense(retired Army officer) pro business(finance) pro law enforcement Protestant work ethic Brooks Brother wearing free marketer!

The confederacy was a Democrat thing-abolishinism was the basis of the Republican Party. What bleeding heart things have I said?
jonriv

by as the world turns » Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:11 pm

jonriv wrote:I'm a republican idiot

This is a great example where a comma makes a huge difference. Grammar, grammar, grammar.
“Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.” John Wayne
as the world turns

by as the world turns » Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:17 pm

Hey guys, Jon is a Northeastern Republican, very sheltered to boot. He does not get so to see the BS we see every day in Kalifornication. He needs to live in Oakland, CA or South Central LA for a month to open his eyes a bit.
Last edited by as the world turns on Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.” John Wayne
as the world turns

PreviousNext

Return to The Pub