Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

The Pub

South Carolina to Lower Confederate Flag

Off topic. Home for jokes and other misc. stuff.
Keep it reasonable.

by jonriv » Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:43 pm

as the world turns wrote:Check out what flag replaced the American Flag at Reno City Hall, a government building. The Confederate flag never did that.

http://www.youngcons.com/lgbt-rainbow-flag-replaced-american-flag-over-reno-city-hall/

Not sure of the moral equivilance here?? But I would agree that no flag should fly instead of the American flag. Local governments need to be careful with the perception of endorsing a viewpoint. Perhaps they thought they were under this misconception that they would "celebrate" for part of the constituency :D Not that familiar with Reno and its inhabitants.

Not sure if a softball site is the place to raise the LGBT thing :?
jonriv

by fontana10! » Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:45 pm

I'm so tired of the gay movement and ALIEN movement. I recently went to a local lake that does a boat inspection. The ranger asked me if I've seen any invasive species on my boat. I responded by stating not on my boat, but I saw 50 of them at the liquor store near the entrance of the lake......lol. Pretty soon we'll have the rainbow flag, mexico flag and American flag in that order on our flagpoles. The great demise of the United States is upon us. Congratulations to all the democrats who voted barrack Hussain obama into office so he could use his "Executive pen" to destroy our nation.
fontana10!

by as the world turns » Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:23 pm

fontana10! wrote:I'm so tired of the gay movement and ALIEN movement. I recently went to a local lake that does a boat inspection. The ranger asked me if I've seen any invasive species on my boat. I responded by stating not on my boat, but I saw 50 of them at the liquor store near the entrance of the lake......lol. Pretty soon we'll have the rainbow flag, mexico flag and American flag in that order on our flagpoles. The great demise of the United States is upon us. Congratulations to all the democrats who voted barrack Hussain obama into office so he could use his "Executive pen" to destroy our nation.

Amen, brother.
“Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.” John Wayne
as the world turns

by Hurricane » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:39 am

jonriv wrote:
as the world turns wrote:Check out what flag replaced the American Flag at Reno City Hall, a government building. The Confederate flag never did that.

http://www.youngcons.com/lgbt-rainbow-flag-replaced-american-flag-over-reno-city-hall/

Not sure of the moral equivilance here?? But I would agree that no flag should fly instead of the American flag. Local governments need to be careful with the perception of endorsing a viewpoint. Perhaps they thought they were under this misconception that they would "celebrate" for part of the constituency :D Not that familiar with Reno and its inhabitants.

Not sure if a softball site is the place to raise the LGBT thing :?

my take is that NO Flag that represents intolerance should be flying at a public place (and yes, the "LGBT & whatever other initial they want to add to it" is one of the most intolerant groups in America).

Stick to the American Flag on top, then the state flag, and then the city flag. That's enough.

When the liberal left (which we just call now the current Democratic Party) doesn't get their way, they shout and scream intolerance and rant and rave - instead of just debating the facts of the issue. So, the lamestream media gives this small group a voice, then the entire Democratic Party leaders start to wrap themselves in it....so now, many in America think that this is the majority - when in fact, the majority of Americans want tolerance, but also think traditional American values give this country the best chance of longterm stability for our grandchildren.

now, carry on. :D
Last edited by Hurricane on Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hurricane

by fontana10! » Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:32 am

Well said Hurricane. It's so true, if you DISAGREE (not hate) with these liberal groups they immediately call you a bigot. Listen, I'll make it clear. I don't believe any child should have a parent meeting at a school with 2 dads or two moms (of course one of their roles is reversed). How in the world is this beneficial to the children. It's not, plain and simple. However, I don't hate these people, I just completely disagree with their choice. Just as I disagree with white supremist, black activist groups (white hate) and/or any other intolerate group. The democrats are getting exactly what they bargained for and it's going to destroy our nation. That's a guarantee.
fontana10!

by Safebyahare » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:17 am

Critical Thinking, flag test.
Three houses, have three different flags, each one is owned by the home owner.
An American flag, Confederate flag, and a rainbow flag.
Three strangers (one for each house) walk up remove the flag from the property and burn it in the street.
Only one will be pursued, arrested and prosecuted.
Which one and why?
I see further, because I stand on the shoulders of giants
Safebyahare
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Hurricane » Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:01 am

nice.

This quandary provides an excellent discussion on how the DOJ is now a political party and will pick/choose which laws it "feels like" enforcing based on politics not the law. Sad.
Hurricane

by jonriv » Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:07 am

Safebyahare wrote:Critical Thinking, flag test.
Three houses, have three different flags, each one is owned by the home owner.
An American flag, Confederate flag, and a rainbow flag.
Three strangers (one for each house) walk up remove the flag from the property and burn it in the street.
Only one will be pursued, arrested and prosecuted.
Which one and why?

Hare in my town all three would be pursued and prosecuted. All with a great deal of zeal since my town has a very low crime rate and a well paid police force. Before hurricane or Fontana get their panties in a wad- it is also the most republican towns in either Connecticut or the U.S. For that matter
jonriv

by jonriv » Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:11 am

fontana10! wrote:Well said Hurricane. It's so true, if you DISAGREE (not hate) with these liberal groups they immediately call you a bigot. Listen, I'll make it clear. I don't believe any child should have a parent meeting at a school with 2 dads or two moms (of course one of their roles is reversed). How in the world is this beneficial to the children. It's not, plain and simple. However, I don't hate these people, I just completely disagree with their choice. Just as I disagree with white supremist, black activist groups (white hate) and/or any other intolerate group. The democrats are getting exactly what they bargained for and it's going to destroy our nation. That's a guarantee.

Wow. The more you speak of tolerance the more intolerant you sound :shock:
jonriv

by fontana10! » Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:04 pm

Jonriv, I must say I am intolerant of the liberal democratic party you serve.
fontana10!

PreviousNext

Return to The Pub