Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

The Pub

Classic Coach Meltdown

Off topic. Home for jokes and other misc. stuff.
Keep it reasonable.

by Fastpitch4Life » Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:39 pm

OK, now HB is just screwing with me. I just got a notification that Hare had responded to this post, but clearly not unless he/she deleted their post. This is the second notification today about phantom posts on two different topics that I subscribed to. Anybody else have this happen?!?
"I learned the path to Heaven is full of sinners and believers,
learned that happiness on earth ain't just for high achievers."
Fastpitch4Life
Premium Member
Premium Member

by fastpitchdad05 » Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:11 pm

Fastpitch4Life wrote:OK, now HB is just screwing with me. I just got a notification that Hare had responded to this post, but clearly not unless he/she deleted their post. This is the second notification today about phantom posts on two different topics that I subscribed to. Anybody else have this happen?!?

I have not subscribed in a while so cannot confirm/deny, but I can tell you that I have not see anything else fishy.
fastpitchdad05
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Safebyahare » Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:24 pm

fastpitchdad05 wrote:
Fastpitch4Life wrote:OK, now HB is just screwing with me. I just got a notification that Hare had responded to this post, but clearly not unless he/she deleted their post. This is the second notification today about phantom posts on two different topics that I subscribed to. Anybody else have this happen?!?

I have not subscribed in a while so cannot confirm/deny, but I can tell you that I have not see anything else fishy.

Guilty, the words 'libation therapy' caused an uncontrollable keyboard response which I quickly deleted. :lol:
I see further, because I stand on the shoulders of giants
Safebyahare
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Fastpitch4Life » Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:23 am

Safebyahare wrote:
fastpitchdad05 wrote:

Guilty, the words 'libation therapy' caused an uncontrollable keyboard response which I quickly deleted. :lol:

Good! I can take of my aluminum foil hat now.
"I learned the path to Heaven is full of sinners and believers,
learned that happiness on earth ain't just for high achievers."
Fastpitch4Life
Premium Member
Premium Member

Previous

Return to The Pub