Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

The Pub

Trying to be neighborly.

Off topic. Home for jokes and other misc. stuff.
Keep it reasonable.

by DonnieS » Tue May 05, 2015 7:07 am

SPEAKING GERMAN IN TEXAS
In Texas there is a town called New Braunfels , where there is a large German-speaking population. One day, a local rancher driving down a country road noticed a man using his hand to drink water from the rancher's stock pond. The rancher rolled down the window and shouted: "Sehr angenehm! Trink das Wasser nicht. Die kuehe haben darein geschissen." Which means: "Glad to meet you! Don't drink the water, the cows have shit in it."
The man shouted back: "I'm from New York and just down here campaigning for Obama's health care plan. I can't understand you. Please speak in English."
The rancher replied: "Use both hands." 8-)
DonnieS
Premium Member
Premium Member

by fontana10! » Tue May 05, 2015 7:45 pm

:lol: damn that's some funny stuff
fontana10!

by Pale Rider » Sun May 10, 2015 4:55 am

DonnieS wrote:SPEAKING GERMAN IN TEXAS
In Texas there is a town called New Braunfels , where there is a large German-speaking population. One day, a local rancher driving down a country road noticed a man using his hand to drink water from the rancher's stock pond. The rancher rolled down the window and shouted: "Sehr angenehm! Trink das Wasser nicht. Die kuehe haben darein geschissen." Which means: "Glad to meet you! Don't drink the water, the cows have shit in it."
The man shouted back: "I'm from New York and just down here campaigning for Obama's health care plan. I can't understand you. Please speak in English."
The rancher replied: "Use both hands." 8-)

A real neighbor would have brought him a canteen and some straws
AKA "Thread Killer"

"Damnation seize my soul if I give you quarters, or take any from you."
Edward "Blackbeard" Teach
Pale Rider
Premium Member
Premium Member

Return to The Pub