Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

The Pub

What the Republicans should do when they take congress

Off topic. Home for jokes and other misc. stuff.
Keep it reasonable.

by PDad » Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:07 am

A simple majority does not provide control in the Senate. It will allow them to sneak some stuff through via reconciliation, but there's no way a truly conservative agenda can be pushed through the Senate. They'll need to find some support from the other side to get anything else through - just like the Dems needed Reps to pass their Immigration Bill.

They really need to focus on being a Republican-led congress by actually providing leadership with a productive agenda. To that end, they need to replace Boehner and probably McConnell. Boehner's track record in a Republican-controlled House is extremely poor. For example, it's fine they didn't pass the comprehensive immigration bill, but they haven't delivered on their promise of passing the portions they like. McConnell can stay IF he's learned what went wrong the last time after the 2010 elections.
PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Safebyahare » Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:55 pm

Get a really good spokes hole.
Get a really good promoter.
Get a really good salesman.
Get a really good communicator.
Some one who is young and looks good on camera.
Some one who appeals to the younger hip crowd. Not some one who looks like they're going to a funeral, or grandpa.
I see further, because I stand on the shoulders of giants
Safebyahare
Premium Member
Premium Member

by tbjd33 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:51 pm

Safebyahare wrote:Get a really good spokes hole.
Get a really good promoter.
Get a really good salesman.
Get a really good communicator.
Some one who is young and looks good on camera.
Some one who appeals to the younger hip crowd. Not some one who looks like they're going to a funeral, or grandpa.

You mean like Nancy Pelosi or Harry Reid?

I know just like Obama that talks with slang and quotes rappers... Your right that's the model for America!
tbjd33

Previous

Return to The Pub