Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

The Pub

This has to stop

Off topic. Home for jokes and other misc. stuff.
Keep it reasonable.

by DonnieS » Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:50 pm

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2014/09/09/memphis-attack-father-weeps-over-video-badly-beaten-son/

Like uno said, how much longer are we going to put up with this shit.
DonnieS
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Pale Rider » Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:08 pm

DonnieS wrote:http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2014/09/09/memphis-attack-father-weeps-over-video-badly-beaten-son/

Like uno said, how much longer are we going to put up with this shit.

Regardless of race...Its BS...unacceptable...Act like a human being...

Hare...Thats an Israeli chick with the M-4...Teachers over there carry them during recess...
AKA "Thread Killer"

"Damnation seize my soul if I give you quarters, or take any from you."
Edward "Blackbeard" Teach
Pale Rider
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Safebyahare » Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:21 pm

Pale Rider wrote:Hare...Thats an Israeli chick with the M-4...Teachers over there carry them during recess...

This is an Israeli school teacher.
No smart mouths please.
Pale Rider I commend you on your military knowledge.
I thought PDad would be the one to call me out.
Why my photo pics?? To do two things of propaganda and thought.
The pics I shared the last month were not the TV show cop and thug with guns.
It was not the news with US military vs Jihad extremist holding guns.
And it was not the vision of rednecks holding guns.
I painted and put into minds a different picture that I hope caught the attention of those who looked.
I showed young gals or young ladies with their back to the camera carrying guns.
Young ladies that could be their own dd or their dd's friends, I left that to the imagination.
For those who think that guns are bad or evil, I also showed a different picture of respect.
I made the gun look less a menace or threat.

Respect,,,,respect of life,
I see further, because I stand on the shoulders of giants
Safebyahare
Premium Member
Premium Member

by jonriv » Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:07 am

Hare. Certainly provocative I believe that situation is not throughout Israel but in the settlements which are in disputed, occupied lands and face more constant and immediate threats than does the rest of Israel. Pictures certainly provide a stunning juxtapose

The scenario in mephis and it's scale is certainly troubling. This must have been planned( getting 150 teenagers to do something spontaneous just does not happen). Was it through social media, are they from one school( those that were still in school) or where? Were there signs that parents or teachers saw before?

These thugs need to be punished, but the police really need to dig in and find out some of the why and how. Find ways of preventing or intercepting before it even happens. The "hare" method would be effective, but is more of a last resort. I want to know how this was organized and understand why it was so big and how it was organized with nobody knowing it so in the future it can be quelled before it ever happens
jonriv

by DonnieS » Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:42 am

No, the police need to uphold the law. Its not the policeman's job to try and figure out the greater social significance of why specific groups of thugs take advantange of decent people - their job is to serve and to protect - by upholding the existing law. And I can't think of a better way to uphold the law in these looting situations - which was what was going on - other than shoot to kill. If lesson #1 , doesnt do the job, repeat until it does. The longer the lesson takes, the smaller the population of looters. And the photographers waiting and waiting until they get a picture of the demographics that they want to portray - doesnt fool anyone. This day is coming - there is no doubt - and for those who want to stick their head in the sand or elsewhere or blow smoke up others behind, yall have a nice day.

jonriv wrote:Hare. Certainly provocative I believe that situation is not throughout Israel but in the settlements which are in disputed, occupied lands and face more constant and immediate threats than does the rest of Israel. Pictures certainly provide a stunning juxtapose

The scenario in mephis and it's scale is certainly troubling. This must have been planned( getting 150 teenagers to do something spontaneous just does not happen). Was it through social media, are they from one school( those that were still in school) or where? Were there signs that parents or teachers saw before?

These thugs need to be punished, but the police really need to dig in and find out some of the why and how. Find ways of preventing or intercepting before it even happens. The "hare" method would be effective, but is more of a last resort. I want to know how this was organized and understand why it was so big and how it was organized with nobody knowing it so in the future it can be quelled before it ever happens
DonnieS
Premium Member
Premium Member

by jonriv » Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:02 am

Donnie I understand your reaction and completly understand the message of a well placed shot group.

The police's job is to not only to uphold the law, but to prevent crime before it happens. I am not just looking at the social aspects of "why", but more to the mechanics and logistis of "how" There had to be warning signs and intel that could and should have tipped this off. If you stop the cause and the means at the root it is much easier and effective than being reactive. why are we seeing an increase in this kind of crime when we are seeing an overall decrease in the violant crime rate. Is there "typical" perpertrator or are they random types. If you know the how and why it makes it much easier to prevent in the future. This just seemed too organized and if there is something deeper or more sinister is going on I for one would like to know.
jonriv

by Sam » Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:41 am

The "Why" is really a "Why Not." They know that nothing will happen to them if they are caught. They can blame Ferguson or Zimmerman or Rodney King. Its simply doing what they are being programmed to do by our Government......get something for nothing. The added bonus is that they get to beat up some white folk while they are doing it, knowing the attorney general and POTUS have their collective backs.
Run your mouth when I'm not around
Its easy to achieve
You cry to weak friends that sympathize
- Pantera, Walk
Sam
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Pale Rider » Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:11 am

Prevent?...with today's Social Media they set up these 'flash mobs' in minutes...But WAIT...Isnt that profiling? watching a particular group on the premise of a future crime?..
AKA "Thread Killer"

Pale Rider
Premium Member
Premium Member

by DonnieS » Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:59 am

Sam wrote: The added bonus is that they get to beat up some white folk while they are doing it, knowing the attorney general and POTUS have their collective backs.

And that I have seen first hand - so what i am saying, is f why. I dont care. I did - and was called a racist during the legal process - so f why.
DonnieS
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Pale Rider » Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:13 am

Donnie...a bullet to the temple of the POS that hurt your kid would be to good...Since he made it a 'race issue'...put him in prison with the Aryan Nation boys...He chose race vs race...

Also, since we have a vigilante 'LETS MAKE A LAW' section...
How ya think this is gonna end?
http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/10/us/us-jerry-jones-sex-assault-allegation/index.html?hpt=hp_inthenews
AKA "Thread Killer"

Pale Rider
Premium Member
Premium Member

PreviousNext

Return to The Pub