Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

The Pub

The 'F' word,,,,,Ferguson

Off topic. Home for jokes and other misc. stuff.
Keep it reasonable.

by Safebyahare » Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:49 pm

The opportunist, race baiters and exploiters are at it again while cameras feed the fire.
The man was shot six times,,,is that excessive? I don't know, I have always told my dw and dd that if it comes time to shoot, empty the clip. Six shots takes less than three seconds. It may take three seconds to determine if it's working.
I don't know what happened, but I can see what's happening.
Lawyers lining up, people pushing the limit for that lawsuit, while blackwidow's urban army enforces a curfew, protecting themselves so that they may return home safe.
I see further, because I stand on the shoulders of giants
Safebyahare
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Pale Rider » Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:53 pm

Stole this from another site...

Hello. Don't recognize me? That's OK; I understand.
My name was Antonio West. I was the 13-month old child who was shot in the face at point blank range by two black teens, who were attempting to rob my mother, who was also shot. I think my murder and my mommy's wounding made the news for maybe a day, and then disappeared. A Grand Jury of my mommy's peers from Brunswick , Georgia ruled the black teens who murdered me will not face the death penalty... too bad it was me who got the death sentence from my killers instead, because Mommy didn't have the money they demanded. See, my family made the mistake of being white in a 73% non-white neighborhood, but my murder wasn't ruled a hate crime.
Oh, and President Obama didn't take a single moment to acknowledge my murder. He couldn't have any children who could possibly look like me - so why should he care? I'm one of the youngest murder victims in our great Nation's history, but the media didn't care to cover the story of my being killed in cold blood. There isn't a white equivalent of Al Sharpton, because if there was he would be branded a racist. So no one's rushing to Brunswick , Georgia to demonstrate and demand justice for me. There's no White Panthers party, either, to put a bounty on the lives of the two black teens who murdered me. I have no voice, I have no representation, and unlike those who shot me in the face while I sat innocently in my stroller - I no longer have my life. Isn't this a great country? So while you're out seeking justice for Michael, please remember to seek justice for me. Tell your friends about me, tell your families, get tee-shirts with my face on them, and make the world pay attention, . I won't hold my breath. I don't have to anymore.
AKA "Thread Killer"

"Damnation seize my soul if I give you quarters, or take any from you."
Edward "Blackbeard" Teach
Pale Rider
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Safebyahare » Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:16 pm

RE: Pale Rider's post
I remember Antonio West, you were shot shortly after the Martin case in Florida.
A revenge killing of a racial nature.

My post was more to the point of, a lot can happen in a short amount of time.
In the softball world it only takes three seconds from home to first.(gen. average heavies)
That's a lot of ground covered. If someone bull rushes you at only 20feet away after they already had an altercation with you.
Things can happen. Your life is on the line and your authority has all ready been challenged.
You do not have time to think about anything, that delay you will own.
One bullet kills in Hollywood, not when a big man is coming at you quick.
The media and his parents call him a boy. Sorry,,, I see a big man, I don't mean to be racist but he looks like Michael Orr from 'The Blind Side' a football player.
Now I have never been or would I ever want to be in a situation were I had to protect myself this way or have to make that kind of decision. I'm not a big man, just a big mouth and loud thinker.
Safebyahare
Premium Member
Premium Member

by PDad » Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:15 am

Huff Post reporter mistakes ear plugs for rubber bullets. smh

Here is the tweet and some funny responses - http://imgur.com/gallery/aRcwq
PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Battle » Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:37 am

Pale Rider wrote:Stole this from another site...

Hello. Don't recognize me? That's OK; I understand.
My name was Antonio West. I was the 13-month old child who was shot in the face at point blank range by two black teens, who were attempting to rob my mother, who was also shot. I think my murder and my mommy's wounding made the news for maybe a day, and then disappeared. A Grand Jury of my mommy's peers from Brunswick , Georgia ruled the black teens who murdered me will not face the death penalty... too bad it was me who got the death sentence from my killers instead, because Mommy didn't have the money they demanded. See, my family made the mistake of being white in a 73% non-white neighborhood, but my murder wasn't ruled a hate crime.
Oh, and President Obama didn't take a single moment to acknowledge my murder. He couldn't have any children who could possibly look like me - so why should he care? I'm one of the youngest murder victims in our great Nation's history, but the media didn't care to cover the story of my being killed in cold blood. There isn't a white equivalent of Al Sharpton, because if there was he would be branded a racist. So no one's rushing to Brunswick , Georgia to demonstrate and demand justice for me. There's no White Panthers party, either, to put a bounty on the lives of the two black teens who murdered me. I have no voice, I have no representation, and unlike those who shot me in the face while I sat innocently in my stroller - I no longer have my life. Isn't this a great country? So while you're out seeking justice for Michael, please remember to seek justice for me. Tell your friends about me, tell your families, get tee-shirts with my face on them, and make the world pay attention, . I won't hold my breath. I don't have to anymore.

White folks won't stand up publicly for one another like other races do. That's a big problem. Until that happens, it will be more of the same. The media covers the aftermath of the crime. Until the majority of white folks feel it is ok to be white rather than being shamed into feeling guilty for what happened years ago, it will be like this for a long time. People like brother Al is invested in this. He is counting on racism staying alive and will do anything to keep it that way.
We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way!
Battle

by Safebyahare » Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:27 pm

PDad wrote:Huff Post reporter mistakes ear plugs for rubber bullets. smh

Here is the tweet and some funny responses - http://imgur.com/gallery/aRcwq

Probable the best laugh I've had in a long time.
You know funny PDad. :lol:
Safebyahare
Premium Member
Premium Member

by jonriv » Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:24 pm

Here again is another instance where everyone starts throwing their theories and ideas before the facts are known. At this point there are conflicting stories about what happened- everyone needs to take a deep breath until the facts are sorted out. Everyone should take a cue from the parents.

Here is what we do know:

He appears to have robbed a convenience store

He had some kind of altercation with a cop

The cop has injuries on his face

There was a chase

Shots were fired

The "victim" was hit with six shots

Was he surrendering? Was he charging? We do not know yet

What we do have are peaceful protesters being hijacked by Al Sharpon and his friends, Anarchists that see an opportunity with the media there. We have thieves that use the Kaos as an excuse to loot. There also seems to be some real anger that must have been just under the surface

We have a local police force(that appears to be way out of touch with the community) that is in over its head and appears not to realize that it actions seem to provoke even more anger. They have brought out all their little toys and have done nothing to quiet the situation.

Battle- It is tough for us being "White" to fully understand the "rage" and frustration that someone might feel being subjugated to institutional racism that unfortunately still exists. We are not stopped for Driving While Black. Is it better, of course, but it is still there.. I understand the frustration that these other victims don't get the same attention as they should, but the media puts on what sells- controversy sells. You are dead on that the Al Sharptons and Jesse Jacksons of the world would love for it to continue.
jonriv

by Pale Rider » Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:40 pm

And looting and burning down buildings helps?...that's just criminal, not protesting...If Brown was white, it wouldnt have made the St Louis newspaper...and unless the Cop is guilty, based on evidence and investigation...It shouldnt make the paper...
If someone dying is that important...name one criminal who died in Chicago last weekend?...

There's so many factors in this situation...everyone of them is the Governments fault...and 99% of them are not an accident, but just an action due to another action...
They wanted big govt control, they got it...Now it controls every aspect of their life...
political, educational, financial....
...just like I've said about Katrina...
the biggest problem is apathy...and welfare...

Simple question, Have you ever waxed a rental car?...and why not?
Apply that to every facet of your life...And you'll understand why things are what they are...

When the POTUS says...being poor, uneducated and in Govt care, cradle to grave is the 'New Norm'...when 100% of the people accept that...all hope is lost for those who accept that....
Doesn't really matter which side of the aisle either...
AKA "Thread Killer"

"Damnation seize my soul if I give you quarters, or take any from you."
Edward "Blackbeard" Teach
Pale Rider
Premium Member
Premium Member

by DonnieS » Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:45 pm

JR, the only deep breath that needs to be taken is the one you take so that you dont mess up your aim. This may come as a huge surprise - but when I got to the hospital and saw my son beat into a coma for the "crime" of being white - in a predominantely hispanic area - I didnt nor did any of his friends - go out into the city and rob, and steal and loot. When looting starts - the next thing that should start - is the shoot to kill order for the national guard.
DonnieS
Premium Member
Premium Member

by jonriv » Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:12 pm

Donnie, I can't even imagine what you felt, but his parents acted just like you did. They have repeatedly called for a stop of the violence. It's the parasites and troublemakers that use the situation for their own selfish things. I did not defend or condone the looting. It's stupid and they are only messing up their own neighborhood. My point was that their was obviously something simmering under the surface in that town. (Does it make sense in a town 70% black ther are only 3 black cops). To ignore that would not make sense. Shoot to kill, not sure that will calm down the situation(did not work in the 60's). As a former officer in the New York National Guard I am not sure it is even legal. Nor do I think the guard would want to be put in that place. The police and national guard need to protect people and property and de-escalate the situation. Let's get the facts sorted out and find out what really happened
jonriv

Next

Return to The Pub