Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

The Pub

The 'F' word,,,,,Ferguson

Off topic. Home for jokes and other misc. stuff.
Keep it reasonable.

by as the world turns » Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:13 pm

It seems Black Friday specials starting earlier every year, who would have thought 100% off specials on Monday.
“Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.” John Wayne
as the world turns

by tbjd33 » Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:31 pm

as the world turns wrote:It seems Black Friday specials starting earlier every year, who would have thought 100% off specials on Monday.

The actions on TV are ridiculous and are a perfect example of the mentality we all hate. YOUR statement and those similar are the reason "they" say they don't trust America.

Be smarter and don't give people reasons to act stupid...
tbjd33

by fontana10! » Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:10 am

Breaking news, law enforcement finally dispersed the rioting crowds in Ferguson by dropping job applications onto the streets from their helicopter. Witnesses on the scene are reporting the streets are empty... :D
fontana10!

by Pale Rider » Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:02 am

fontana10! wrote:Breaking news, law enforcement finally dispersed the rioting crowds in Ferguson by dropping job applications onto the streets from their helicopter. Witnesses on the scene are reporting the streets are empty... :D

Update, local politicians hire contractors to clean up, federally funded billion $ contract..., contractors immediately sub-contracted to another company hiring illegal aliens for $2 an hour...
AKA "Thread Killer"

"Damnation seize my soul if I give you quarters, or take any from you."
Edward "Blackbeard" Teach
Pale Rider
Premium Member
Premium Member

by fontana10! » Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:08 am

Part of the contractual agreement was all illegal aliens hired for the cleanup will immediately be eligible for OBama Care.
fontana10!

by as the world turns » Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:34 am

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/ferguson-michael-brown-shooting-boycott-black-friday-aims-hit-america-where-it-hurts-1476517

Great, they are now going to boycott Black Friday - we won't be entertained by those beat down videos of people fighting for the $10 toasters - meh

Hey 33, if you are good, you might get a looted Autozone water pump for a 1996 Toyota for Xmas.
as the world turns

by PDad » Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:36 pm

as the world turns wrote:Cops, firemen, reporters should all go home and let these animals burn it all down. The businesses will collect insurance money and never come back. Let these thugs live in the ashes.

Do you really believe the troublemakers are all locals and represent all the residents? :roll:

I expected some of this would have occurred anyway if they had indicted (e.g. celebrations).
PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by as the world turns » Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:17 pm

PDad wrote:Do you really believe the troublemakers are all locals and represent all the residents? :roll:

umm, 59 of 61 arrested were local.
http://www.cbsnews.com/videos/of-61-people-arrested-overnight-in-ferguson-unrest-59-were-st-louis-locals/

Let's blame 50 years of free bi-monthly gov checks for this.
as the world turns

by PDad » Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:21 pm

as the world turns wrote:
PDad wrote:Do you really believe the troublemakers are all locals and represent all the residents? :roll:

http://www.cbsnews.com/videos/of-61-people-arrested-overnight-in-ferguson-unrest-59-were-st-louis-locals/

I don't see any mention of why they were arrested and doubt any of them were arrested for setting fires. Also, being from St Louis doesn't mean they're from the local neighborhood(s) that will be impacted by the arson and looting.

I cringed when I heard people calling for civil disobedience beforehand. Most specified nonviolence, but they weren't specific enough.
PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Battle » Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:39 pm

PDad wrote:
as the world turns wrote:

I don't see any mention of why they were arrested and doubt any of them were arrested for setting fires. Also, being from St Louis doesn't mean they're from the local neighborhood(s) that will be impacted by the arson and looting.

I cringed when I heard people calling for civil disobedience beforehand. Most specified nonviolence, but they weren't specific enough.

With a lot of business owners living in the back of their stores these days, I'm really surprised that someone didn't get killed over home invasion.
We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way!
Battle

PreviousNext

Return to The Pub