Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

The Pub

Dear Mr. Obama...thanxs

Off topic. Home for jokes and other misc. stuff.
Keep it reasonable.

by pixsguy » Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:34 pm

this link was the response to this video...obmam has tried to more for vets than mccain ever has...you cant change the facts...
pixsguy
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Joe » Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:51 am

pixsguy wrote:this link was the response to this video...obmam has tried to more for vets than mccain ever has...you cant change the facts...

Where's the link???

Ya see now, this is just like any typical LIB...so simple but they still screw it up!
Joe

by pixsguy » Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:11 pm

in the video section..pay attention :twisted:
pixsguy
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Skarp » Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:54 pm

pixsguy wrote:obmam has tried to more for vets than mccain ever has...you cant change the facts...

Apparently you don't need to worry about facts when you can just change your state of mind.

Take another hit there bro...

bigpipe.jpg
bigpipe.jpg (24.54 KiB) Viewed 2658 times
There is no charge for awesomeness
...or attractiveness.
Skarp
Premium Member
Premium Member

by CharlieHough » Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:10 pm

Politics aside........From the mouths of babes......

So....I considered not posting this...... but after a fabulous Italian dinner my wife made .....and 3.....ok....4 glasses of cabernet..... we watched the debate and my youngest daughter said.....

you know........at school.......when you have an essay due.....and you didn't do it.....and you try to write it minutes before class......thats what McCain sounds like.

As a marketing guy working in the world of perception....does the perception of an 11 year old count? How much does perception, rather than views on the issues, make up peoples decisions?
I'm gonna take this right foot, and I'm gonna whop you on that side of your face...and you wanna know something? There's not a damn thing you're gonna be able to do about it!

Billy Jack...1971
CharlieHough

by Blind Squirrel » Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:19 pm

"How much does perception, rather than views on the issues, make up peoples decisions?"

You're getting closer but you're still at least a couple of important bits of stark reality away. Take off your marketing hat and you'll have a much better chance.

John
10 years from now I'll wish I felt like I do these days.
Blind Squirrel
Premium Member
Premium Member

by CharlieHough » Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:58 pm

Too funny.....please re-read my post.

That is why I prefaced my post in saying......politics aside......from the mouths of babes.

My DD, who made an innocent statement, reflected her perception of the candidates ( Not Mine). If you think these candidates are not marketing to America.....you are delusional. Do you not think perception becomes reality in the minds of the voters?

By the way...my marketing hat looks good on me.
Attachments
asshat2aq2.jpg
asshat2aq2.jpg (12.7 KiB) Viewed 2600 times
I'm gonna take this right foot, and I'm gonna whop you on that side of your face...and you wanna know something? There's not a damn thing you're gonna be able to do about it!

Billy Jack...1971
CharlieHough

by Joe » Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:35 am

CharlieHough wrote:Too funny.....please re-read my post.

That is why I prefaced my post in saying......politics aside......from the mouths of babes.

My DD, who made an innocent statement, reflected her perception of the candidates ( Not Mine). If you think these candidates are not marketing to America.....you are delusional. Do you not think perception becomes reality in the minds of the voters?

I'm afraid you're right. The 'O' man represents the best in packaging and marketing and that's why he'll probably win. McCain, like him or not, is the real thing.

BTW, I loved watching the floaters you threw at the old Arlington stadium back in the day...
Joe

by Whizzer86 » Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:02 am

Joe wrote:
CharlieHough wrote:Too funny.....please re-read my post.

I'm afraid you're right. The 'O' man represents the best in packaging and marketing and that's why he'll probably win. McCain, like him or not, is the real thing.

BTW, I loved watching the floaters you threw at the old Arlington stadium back in the day...

I think we should all take advice from the movie, "Brewsters Millions", and vote "None of the Above". Or just vote for Richard Pryor, you'd probably get the same results.
Whizzer86

Previous

Return to The Pub