Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

The Pub

How about that Zimmerman trial?

Off topic. Home for jokes and other misc. stuff.
Keep it reasonable.

by Clamato » Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:56 pm

as the world turns wrote:
DonnieS wrote:
as the world turns wrote:Where is the outrage Jessie, Al, Barry, Opraw?

I am so pissed after reading this story. "If I had a son, it would be this kid", a baseball player from Australia on a baseball scholarship. Is O going to use his infamous quote for this kid?

I don't watch the MSM, tell me, has anyone reported this?

http://www.news.com.au/national-news/victoria/two-teens-charged-with-murdering-melbourne-baseball-player-chris-lane/story-fnii5sms-1226700172461

Its been on the news - but they kept the animals race completely quiet until one of the animals mother came forward. This lady, her last name was Luna said "I don't care what anyone says, if my son was involved - punish him." Of course the other two gave the usual lame crap, "My boy is a good boy - yada yada yada screw you."

Basically I see this as war. I , like all of you, have minorities, as close friends, family, people I would trust with my life. But there is a sub culture out there - the Trayvon species, and the subspecies who hurt my son - this crap is over. I am told that there is a new game - invented since the head thug took office, its called "Polar Bear hunting" - they look for a white person who is unaware - i.e. an honest person - and attack with out warning.

How many people really believe this has to do with guns as a problem? Any honest, thinking American knows it is not. I am really surprised the MSM has not dig up pictures when the perps were 12 years old in band or on the 8th grade basketball team, and use those instead.

When polar bears attack;
http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/08/06/mis ... index.html
When polar bears attack black bears it doesn't always get the outrage from the national media. This case went under the radar. A group of white teens kill one black man and only two get charged? If this were the other way around every black teen would have been an accessory to murder.

Stupid people are in every race. Donnie S, dugout dad, ATWT, and the rest of you way right wing republicans are entitled to your opinion. Just as the KKK are entitled to theirs and the black panthers to theirs. The fact that you see this as a race war is the part that bothers me. You are an American not English, Australian, German or any other nationality. Somewhere your family came here illegally and started a life in this country. It is clear throughout history the white people felt they were a superior race. To this day you still carry that sense of entitlement. I am proud of my ethnic history but I am more proud to be an American. This is the problem with America. Not polar bears. I love my race but I would beat the crap out of anybody who threatens my family our my country regardless of race. I teach my children to look at a persons character not skin color.

Spazdad say Martin should've kept walking. Then you can say the same for Donnie S son. I saw the video and when they bumped into each other he could've kept walking but he didn't. He was assaulted but he could've avoided it just like Martin could've.

The fact is Donnie's son did nothing wrong and he had every right to go back and confront or discuss the situation. He did not deserve what happen to him.

Martin had every right to confront or discuss with Zimmerman. Donnie's son had video and Martin had nothing. I think comparing these two situations do not do justice. But Donnie seems to think they are the beginnings of a race war.

If a race war did happen it would take the blacks and the whites to bond together to have a chance to win. Why don't you focus on finding a solution rather then just pointing out your fears.

God bless America!
Clamato

by DonnieS » Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:26 pm

>> If a race war did happen it would take the blacks and the whites to bond together to have a chance to win. Why don't you focus on finding a solution rather then just pointing out your fears. <<

We completely agree on that it would take the civilized blacks, civilized whites, and civilized Hispanics and other civilized minorities to bond together and that is exactly what would happen.

But don't say that my ancestors came here illegal - they did not - they came through the legal means at the time, some through Ellis Island , some through Ellis Island and then Galveston. Right now , there are lots of people, who want to come to America but cant because of the legal limited number of immigrants that are allowed in. They, believe it or now, contact the immigration authorities and follow what they are told. Why should this be different depending on your ethnicity.

Another point - just for your information, because I asked the same question about why my son turned around. The detectives said - and many others who know this animal - have said, what would have happened is he would have attacked my son from behind - and off camera - and done more damage. The detectives also said, that my son's body language was completely and totally - and this was brought up to and agreed to by the grand jury - as apologetic in nature - and the detective said, "I don't know your son but I know a million like him, his body language said, 'hey dude, my bad - my fault - sorry '". My son's memory is gone from about an hour before the attack until about 8 days later when he came completely out of the coma. To say what my son did was like what Trayvon did - gets the core of what is wrong with so many excuse manufacturing people - my son turned to apologize - Trayvon turned to attack. And that is a fact- the way I know that is - expert judgement from experts at reading body language. And the reason I know Zimmerman told the absolute truth is that the when the investigator told Zimmerman, "You can quit lying about this - we have found video of the complete incident." Zimmerman then said, "Thank God". Why else would he have said this if what Zimmerman said was anything but the truth. Of course the investigator was lying to Zimmerman to try and trip him up - there was no video but if there was, it would have shown exactly what Zimmerman said. That incidentally is the same moment that the investigator started believing Zimmerman's story. And Martin did have every right to turn and question Zimmerman, but he in his drugged up state, did not - he attacked Zimmerman.

What I have seen since Obama came into office is an attitude of "Hey, open season, we got a homie in the white house. He will lie and cheat to protect us." And he sure has.

And by the way, had to go back aways to find one >>

When polar bears attack;
http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/08/06/mis ... index.html
When polar bears attack black bears it doesn't always get the outrage from the national media

<<

while to find a black/Hispanic on white don't have to look too far. To find black/Hispanic on anybody, you don't have to look, just watch 5:00 news, right now. Why is that? Because leaders of the racist industry want to spend their time with their heads buried in the sand or stuck somewhere else rather than try to find solutions. And don't bother me with crap, I know very well that the majority of the minorities - are horrified by this stuff too, the disappointment is how much time, they spend with their heads in the sand.
Last edited by DonnieS on Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DonnieS
Premium Member
Premium Member

by as the world turns » Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:27 pm

Mr. Clammy,
Did you hear about the Department of Homeland Security employee who works on, among other things, the procurement of guns and ammunition for U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, spends his nights and weekends preparing for a coming race war.

one of his rants from his website:

The mass murder of white people. His site says, "warfare is eminent, and in order for Black people to survive the 21st century, we are going to have to kill a lot of whites – more than our christian hearts can possibly count."

Once again, he works for our government procuring guns and ammo for ICE. No comment from ICE on the matter.

read for yourself:
http://www.theatlanticwire.com/national/2013/08/homeland-security-employee-moonlights-race-warrior/68600/
“Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.” John Wayne
as the world turns

by Pale Rider » Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:11 pm

click click boom...
AKA "Thread Killer"

"Damnation seize my soul if I give you quarters, or take any from you."
Edward "Blackbeard" Teach
Pale Rider
Premium Member
Premium Member

by DonnieS » Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:18 pm

Have you noticed how quiet it gets sometime?
DonnieS
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Safebyahare » Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:52 pm

DonnieS wrote:Have you noticed how quiet it gets sometime?
Quiet in regards to what, this subject??
Or just quiet in the pub...
Gutfeld on Aussie http://video.foxnews.com/v/2623403559001
I am reading what is written here. Just listening.
As for pub,,,,yup, quiet.
I see further, because I stand on the shoulders of giants
Safebyahare
Premium Member
Premium Member

by DonnieS » Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:57 pm

Safebyahare wrote:
DonnieS wrote:Have you noticed how quiet it gets sometime?
Quiet in regards to what, this subject??
Or just quiet in the pub...
Gutfeld on Aussie http://video.foxnews.com/v/2623403559001
I am reading what is written here. Just listening.
As for pub,,,,yup, quiet.

sbh, when these facts get laid out in the public, all these noisemakers that were busy making up lies during the Trayvon Martin fiasco, get real quiet. Here on the pub, and other discussion boards. The killing of the Aussie kid is getting a lot of press - I am very glad about that - but the noise coming from BO and the racist industry has not been much.
DonnieS
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Safebyahare » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:07 pm

I get frustrated with media as well, not much about baby shot in face either. I'm pretty well disgusted with all thuggery.
I see further, because I stand on the shoulders of giants
Safebyahare
Premium Member
Premium Member

by as the world turns » Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:29 am

Happened again.....this time a WWII vet......beaten to death.......by.......

http://www.kxly.com/news/spokane-news/elderly-man-dies-after-being-attacked-outside-ice-arena/-/101214/21574858/-/9flm7iz/-/index.html

CNN, MSNBC, crickets
“Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.” John Wayne
as the world turns

by ontheblack » Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:39 am

Dont make the mistake of assuming my short term absence in this thread meant capitulation on the subject. Im still here and my position hasnt changed.

1) I dont disagree with the Martin verdict. It was correct.
2) Both parties could and should have avoided the problem.
3) The 3 kids that killed the Aussie should be locked up forever - in an Aussie prison.
4) Our media sucks
5) Clamato made some good points
6) Evil, like love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, and gentleness, is color blind. Race should be left out of it.
7) Im going surfing
ontheblack

PreviousNext

Return to The Pub