Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

The Pub

Boston Marathon

Off topic. Home for jokes and other misc. stuff.
Keep it reasonable.

by ontheblack » Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:46 pm

J_O_E wrote:
jonriv wrote:
J_O_E wrote:
jonriv wrote: For those that don't know, Massachusetts makes California look conservative

Mmmmm....no, don't think so...

Can you say. "Kennedy"?

Yes I can. I can also say Pelosi and Gov. Moonbeam...

Dont forget Boxer, Feinstein, Gray Davis and the home of the 9th district Court of Appeals.
ontheblack

by DonnieS » Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:32 pm

JR, you're my bud, but my money is on the Peoples Republic of California to win the Pravda Award over Mass.
DonnieS
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Pale Rider » Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:06 am

AKA "Thread Killer"

"Damnation seize my soul if I give you quarters, or take any from you."
Edward "Blackbeard" Teach
Pale Rider
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Safebyahare » Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:34 pm

^^^^^^,,,,LIKE,,,,,,^^^^^^^^^
5 stars Pale Rider. That is a good watch! :D .
I see further, because I stand on the shoulders of giants
Safebyahare
Premium Member
Premium Member

by jonriv » Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:22 pm

Pale Rider wrote:I'd love to see Biden reply to this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=AkzNL69L_h0

This woman(jihad Mom) is some piece of work. I hope she does come here so they can arrest her on the outstanding warrant for shoplifting from Lord & Taylor. She and her family are a disgrace to all of the hard harworking immigrants and asylum seekers that have come to this country. what an ungraetful b****.

Juxtapose the the other immigrants in this story- the chinise american(Danny) whose car was carjacked and who fled to freedom and called the police at a gas-station whose Arab-American worker assisted him-both of these guys helped in the capture of the bombers

Jeanine Pirro was once the kick-ass prosecuter for Westchester County in NY- if it were not for her low-lif, mob-connected husband she would have been the Governor or Senator for NY. She was a one woman anti-crime machine in her heyday
jonriv

by Pale Rider » Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:40 pm

jonriv wrote:
This woman(jihad Mom) is some piece of work. I hope she does come here so they can arrest her on the outstanding warrant for shoplifting from Lord & Taylor. She and her family are a disgrace to all of the hard harworking immigrants and asylum seekers that have come to this country. what an ungraetful b****.

Juxtapose the the other immigrants in this story- the chinise american(Danny) whose car was carjacked and who fled to freedom and called the police at a gas-station whose Arab-American worker assisted him-both of these guys helped in the capture of the bombers

Jeanine Pirro was once the kick-ass prosecuter for Westchester County in NY- if it were not for her low-lif, mob-connected husband she would have been the Governor or Senator for NY. She was a one woman anti-crime machine in her heyday

You don't know my last name...my peeps came over after WWI...Ellis Island
They didn't come for free stuff...They came for a chance to make a better future.
Not against immigration, against illegal immigration and allowing terrorists in...paying for them, their lifestyles, their trips, their BMWs...Lets do this, an immigrant cannot get any welfare assistance beside food stamps for 10 yrs...none...Immediately put them on the tax roles though...any law infraction means plane ride home...end the anchor baby BS....bet the flood slows
AKA "Thread Killer"

Pale Rider
Premium Member
Premium Member

by PDad » Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:09 pm

Pale Rider wrote:... Not against immigration, against illegal immigration and allowing terrorists in...paying for them, their lifestyles, their trips, their BMWs...Lets do this, an immigrant cannot get any welfare assistance beside food stamps for 10 yrs...none...Immediately put them on the tax roles though...any law infraction means plane ride home...end the anchor baby BS....bet the flood slows

It's yet another example of the Feds not enforcing the laws that are already on the books.

- A substantial portion of the illegal aliens are people that entered legally and stayed after their visa expired. Seems like nobody does anything about it unless they're arrested.

- It's against the law to employ people that are here legally, but the government allows companies to circumvent the law because they never provided a reliable means for employers to screen people and they don't follow up on the obvious cheaters. The latest immigration reform legislation under consideration is supposed to fix this - I'm not holding my breath.

I wholeheartedly agree with ending the anchor baby loophole. Unfortunately, I think it will take a constitutional ammendment to do it and there isn't nearly enough support to make that happen.
PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by GIMNEPIWO » Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:10 pm

PDad wrote:
Pale Rider wrote:... Not against immigration, against illegal immigration and allowing terrorists in...paying for them, their lifestyles, their trips, their BMWs...Lets do this, an immigrant cannot get any welfare assistance beside food stamps for 10 yrs...none...Immediately put them on the tax roles though...any law infraction means plane ride home...end the anchor baby BS....bet the flood slows

It's yet another example of the Feds not enforcing the laws that are already on the books.

- A substantial portion of the illegal aliens are people that entered legally and stayed after their visa expired. Seems like nobody does anything about it unless they're arrested.

- It's against the law to employ people that are here legally, but the government allows companies to circumvent the law because they never provided a reliable means for employers to screen people and they don't follow up on the obvious cheaters. The latest immigration reform legislation under consideration is supposed to fix this - I'm not holding my breath.

I wholeheartedly agree with ending the anchor baby loophole. Unfortunately, I think it will take a constitutional ammendment to do it and there isn't nearly enough support to make that happen.

Employers, going back to the late 80's must fill out an I9 form which includes verification that prospective employees are entitled to be employed ... Of course, documents can be falsified or forged ...
"For the strength of the pack is the wolf, the strength of the wolf is the pack" Rudyard Kipling
GIMNEPIWO

by Pale Rider » Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:06 am

GIMNEPIWO wrote:
PDad wrote:

Employers, going back to the late 80's must fill out an I9 form which includes verification that prospective employees are entitled to be employed ... Of course, documents can be falsified or forged ...

I can name 4, millionaires within a mile of me right now, who hire illegals everyday...and they couldnt tell you what an I-9 was....
AKA "Thread Killer"

Pale Rider
Premium Member
Premium Member

by GIMNEPIWO » Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:41 am

Pale Rider wrote:
GIMNEPIWO wrote:
PDad wrote:

I can name 4, millionaires within a mile of me right now, who hire illegals everyday...and they couldnt tell you what an I-9 was....

I know, right ...
"For the strength of the pack is the wolf, the strength of the wolf is the pack" Rudyard Kipling
GIMNEPIWO

PreviousNext

Return to The Pub