Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Tip & Drills

Softball Mentoring

Must be a registered user to be able to post.

by sportsmentor85 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:17 pm

Hi everybody! I would like to introduce myself. My name is Samantha (call me Sam) and I am a Registered Nurse with a double Masters degree. I have a background in Neuroscience and I have been doing research on the brain, bio-feedback, and psychology for close to 10 years.

I am offering (for free) my support, mentorship, and advice to parents, coaches, and players on how to improve the relationship between parents and coaches as well as individual player mental toughness. I'm sure you hear coaches talk about mental toughness all the time, but I am here to help make it happen. I can give you individualized, confidential support and advice. I have nothing to gain from helping you other than your daughter's happiness and success and the satisfaction it gives me to share the knowledge I have within me. I have a 12 year old softball player of my own here at home and I know how much this information has helped her to be a more well-rounded and confident player.

If you want to email me, you can reach me at sportsmentor85@yahoo.com. And, just so you don't think I'm some weirdo out there wanting to get to know you and your kids, I have been working closely with Tony Medina the past few weeks and you can ask him if I'm legit!

thank you!
Samantha :D
sportsmentor85

Return to Tip & Drills