Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

TX

2015 texas high school softball

by orange socks » Sun May 03, 2015 10:30 pm

This is the best way to keep up with the playoff brackets by area or Class division.

http://www.uiltexas.org/softball/playoff-brackets

Good luck to all that are still in it.
orange socks

by Opposite Field » Mon May 04, 2015 10:11 am

MaxPreps is the official UIL site for brackets but it had a few incorrect winners last year and has not been very timely. I guess coaches have to enter the info and many don't use MaxPreps.

http://www.txprepsoftball.net has the brackets and can be updated by anyone so there is certainly a possibility of some mis-information but they were updated pretty quickly this past week for many classifications/regions. It also has sites and game times where available.
Opposite Field

by doittoit » Sun May 17, 2015 4:29 pm

Oh baby. Down by the river.

Who is in, who is out??
doittoit

by orange socks » Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:01 am

The State finals are set.

Who do y'all like to win it all?
orange socks

by 4s dad » Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:30 pm

Does anyone know the results so far, or a place where I can find them?

Thanks!

Edit: Checking the UIL site I can see that Harleton and Shiner won in 2A, Hallettsville and East Bernard will meet in the 3A finals and Huffman Hargrave will play Needville in the 4A finals. Some scores would have been nice.
4s dad

by Phantomz08 » Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:44 am

East Bernard took home the trophy and Samantha's high school career has come to an end. Now it is time to move on to bigger and better things.

Thanks to everyone for all your good or bad responses to some of the things I have posted. I know a lot of it was all in fun and it makes it even tougher when a lot of you guys hide behind names and talk crap about other people, teams and organizations.

I do have one thing to say before Phantomz08 will go away forever.

My kid did not lie!!!!

God Bless!!

Mark
If it ain't broke, why fix it??
Phantomz08
Premium Member
Premium Member

by feedman1971 » Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:03 pm

Congrats to East Bernard! Samantha Show was the difference in the game, and the Lady Brahmas put up a valiant effort. The neat thing was that these two quality teams put on a good show in front of the largest crowd at the UIL State Tournament. Small town people definitely support their lady athletes and these ladies performed on this stage! What an exciting environment for these young student athletes to play in! We will see you on the road this summer!
feedman1971

Previous

Return to TX