Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

TX

Texas Bombers 02 STX

by softballmom03 » Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:29 am

Can anyone tell me the caliber of this team? I am not from TX but we have a girl who is moving to our state and will be working out with us. It would be nice to get some Texas opinions of this team, maybe a breakdown as to where they fit in with the best teams in TX. We are an elite team and won Nationals last year. Just can't find much out there about a schedule that they played, or who they play. I appreciate any help.
softballmom03

by Lone Star Proud » Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:31 am

I would not penalize the girl for who she used to play for. Let her play speak for itself. As far as the Texas Bombers 02 STX, they are an average team. Coaching on this team is not very good. They played mostly local tournaments in the Austin San Antonio area with an occasional high profile tournament. I would rate them about middle of the pack compared to other Texas teams.
Lone Star Proud

by softballmom03 » Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:28 am

Thanks. No one is penalizing her for who she played for. We are just trying to get an idea of what level of competition she was exposed to. I appreciate the insight.
softballmom03

by Whirlingdervish » Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:53 pm

You won Nationals? What team are you affiliated with?
Whirlingdervish

by Phantomz08 » Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:10 pm

softballmom03 wrote:Thanks. No one is penalizing her for who she played for. We are just trying to get an idea of what level of competition she was exposed to. I appreciate the insight.
OK, I am not the brightest color in the box and I have proven that, but why not let the kid tryout and see for yourself?? Good grief Charlie Brown.
If it ain't broke, why fix it??
Phantomz08
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Phantomz08 » Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:54 am

Spazsdad wrote:
Phantomz08 wrote:OK, I am not the brightest color in the box and I have proven that, but why not let the kid tryout and see for yourself?? Good grief Charlie Brown.

Well, they did win "Nationals" might be a too high pressure environment for her. :lol:
That's true. I bet the kids parents would love to know that this team is questioning her ability on an open forum like this.. Sounds like something I would do... :D :D :D
Phantomz08
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Phantomz08 » Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:55 am

softballmom03 wrote:Can anyone tell me the caliber of this team? I am not from TX but we have a girl who is moving to our state and will be working out with us. It would be nice to get some Texas opinions of this team, maybe a breakdown as to where they fit in with the best teams in TX. We are an elite team and won Nationals last year. Just can't find much out there about a schedule that they played, or who they play. I appreciate any help.
What is your ELITE team called and where do y'all play out of?
Phantomz08
Premium Member
Premium Member

by PDad » Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:13 pm

Phantomz08 wrote:
softballmom03 wrote:Can anyone tell me the caliber of this team? I am not from TX but we have a girl who is moving to our state and will be working out with us. It would be nice to get some Texas opinions of this team, maybe a breakdown as to where they fit in with the best teams in TX. We are an elite team and won Nationals last year. Just can't find much out there about a schedule that they played, or who they play. I appreciate any help.
What is your ELITE team called and where do y'all play out of?

Seek and ye shall find - http://www.heybucket.com/viewtopic.php?t=73218

softballmom03 wrote:Indiana Prospects '03 (formally Indy Crush '03) is looking for an additional pitcher and all around utility athlete to add to our roster. As Indy Crush '03 we won NSA 'A' Nationals in Spartanburg earlier this year as well as the Ohio Stingrays College Showcase in July of this year. We will play a solid A schedule which includes, PGF, ASA, NSA and USFA tournaments. If you are interested in becoming part of something special, committed and ready to reach the next level, go to http://www.prospectsfastpitch.com and fill out a tryout registration form. You can contact our coaching staff directly @ jelamar@sbcglobal.net if you prefer.

Finding that was "too easy" - http://youtu.be/IIf9diK-6wk lol

Hey Arto - add formally/formerly to your list.
PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by orange socks » Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:52 pm

I'm gonna go out on a limb on this one and say that any team from Indiana should be happy taking on any player from Texas no matter the player. You better snatch her up before someone else does. Just sayin'.
orange socks

by orange socks » Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:36 pm

Spazsdad: You are absolutely right. I must have fallen out of tree!!! I meant to say any player EXCEPT from the Cowboys!!!!

Any softball player from Texas is still good to go.
orange socks

Return to TX